Encouraging Words quest broken

Same issue on Sentinels. Reported the bug.

does blizzard so not give a darn that they dont even read the forums anymore? quest still broken over 24 hours and not even a response on forums, not even a troll. note darn was not my first choice, good job with the language police at least

4 Likes

Still broken, Area 52. Tried relogging, rezoning, no help.

not only am i frustrated that this quest is still unable to be completed, but no matter what blizzard redirects you to the forums for quest and achievement issues. there’s no way to know if a dev has seen this forum without a response from one, but the issue has existed since reset yesterday and there is still no response or acknowledgement to this thread at all. i dont want to incorrectly categorize the issue or anything, but still. at least have me tell the issue to a chat bot that sends the chat to a dev directly so they see it instead of having it on this forum. the last response from a dev on this forum at all was dec 2021. this is not a good system in my opinion

3 Likes

Aqui tambem não funciona.

Still bugged in Echo Isles. Reported.

Frustrating, abandoned it twice perhaps they’ll fix it soon

Still not working. Any word from Blizz?

Still not working on Grizzly Hills. In game customer support response from Blizzard:

“We have received multiple reports of this issue and are currently investigating it. Currently, we do not have a workaround or resolution that can be provided” - last updated 4 hours ago.

2 Likes

It is the same for me on the Arathor realm. I tried dropping the quest and picking it up, turned off all addons, reloaded. Also tried logging out and logging into a different character like we are often told to do for troubleshooting, but nothing works. In the past, there was a button that showed whether you were in range or not, but today, it just spins and does nothing.

Same behavior on Quel’Thalas, already reported the bug in game

It’d be sick if we got a blue reply at least saying “we are aware”. Instead we get a bug report post with 50+ comments, thousands of views, and radio silence.

Blizzard quality™

6 Likes

Same here cannot finish assault due to this Exhausted Protectors being bugged

They are finally aware of this. From the main support page, “We have received multiple reports of this issue and are currently investigating it. Currently, we do not have a workaround or resolution that can be provided.”

2 Likes

Still bugged at this time, 03/16/2022 @ 3:26PM EST

Also bugged for me on Bronzebeard-Shandris. I searched the help in game and it comes up with Encouraging Words not able to complete. It says they are aware of the issue and there is no work around at this time.

They really should just offer a 5th quest during the assaults so if this happens it doesn’t keep people from completing them.

3 Likes

Same here, the scroll does nothing

If this was caused by building 9.2 on an old version of 9.1 where this quest was bugged, I reiterate the same message to blizzard I’ve had for a DECADE.

GET AN UNPAID INTERN WHOSE ONLY JOB IS TO CONSOLIDATE BUG FIXES. EVERY TIME YOU START A BUILD ON A PATCH IN PROGRESS, THAT IS THEIR ONLY JOB. WHEN A NEW PATCH IS IMPLEMENTED, IMMEDIATELY APPLY ALL BUG FIXES FROM THE START POINT OF DEVELOPMENT THROUGH THE LAUNCH OF THE NEW CONTENT. YOU MAKE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS A YEAR, THIS IS A FREE FIX.

Still bugged. :slight_smile:

Still nothing on Silvermoon, this shouldn’t be this difficult.