Encouraging Words quest broken

Casting the spell does nothing to the Exhausted Protectors. It’s one of the four Kyrian assault quest, so unable to complete that.

39 Likes

Been having the same issue here as well I tried abandoning it and then getting it again and it still wont work

5 Likes

Yes, I’ve abandoned and also relogged - no effect.

2 Likes

Yep. Same as Gimi, dropped the quest, reacquired, and no change. I have also logged out, when on another character, logged out, and reloaded on the first. (And, just for fun, while I was reporting this, the Fallen Charger appeared and killed my character. Another post-install session of futility.)

3 Likes

I even just tried zoning out of the Maw, back to Oribus and then back to the Maw. No change. :frowning:

2 Likes

same here please fix it

1 Like

same. realm is stormrage. they should really get on this

Glad to see it’s not jut me. I’m on Elune and can’t do the quest.

3 Likes

Same here.

Also confirmed on Stormrage 3/15.
Item does nothing when you click it on the side bar, bag, or cast bar.
Refreshing does not fix it.

Same Sargeras, quest is bugged

Same here, Area52. Unable to use codex to invigorate Exhausted Protectors.

NPC does not respond to input action.

1 Like

Able to target and click on “Exhausted Protector” NPCs with the “Codex of Encouraging Words”, but the effect is not applied, rendering quest completion and Kyrian Assault completion impossible.

Same. Dropped/repicked and relogged, no change. Substantial cross-talk on the zone chat indicated that most, if not all, players were having this issue. No one indicated that they could complete it.

3/15/22, 12:20 PM CST.

1 Like

Still the same on Lothar. Have dropped quest, left the zone, nothing resolves the issue.

Same issue - Proudmoore

Same here, Kilrogg. Dropped and picked up again. Dropped and relogged and picked up again. Dropped, left the zone, picked up again. I’ve tried many variations and nothing seems to correct it. My guess is it needs a server reset–so perhaps tomorrow it will work again.

1 Like

Same here on Gallywix. I use the item and nothing happens… tried to zone out and int, relog, reload, tried in many dif protectors, abandon and retake quest… nothing worked.

1 Like

Same here on Malygos, tried abandoning and retaking quest…nada… logged out and back in and still not working. unable to complete Kyrian assault.

1 Like

Same issue several people in game discussing as well.

Same problem. Did anybody find an extra quest? As far as I can tell this means we can’t finish the assault.