Enchanting Vellum Bug

Same here. Plus I cannot use the in-game support, it shows a round running circle forever.

Blizz is too busy getting the major bugs out of Dragonflight to FIX THIS. They didn’t offer Bug Report and their message when clicking on this KNOWN issue, is Don’t bother reporting; we already know. (paraphrased, pfft)

Fix this BS already Blizzard ffs !!!

I’m glad it’s not just me, I thought I was going crazy!

1 Like

What Blizz said to me …We have received multiple reports of this issue and can confirm it is not working as intended. Currently, we do not have a workaround or resolution that can be provided. We apologize for any inconvenience while our developers work as quickly as possible to resolve the issue.

1 Like

It is a copy pasta but at least confirmation that they are aware of the problem. Not sure why they didn’t just reply to this post or the many like it though.

2 Likes

Still broken!!

I’m surprised that Blizzard didn’t use the excuse “reset your UI” to fix this problem.

4 Likes

Not read buy blizz

Same issue as of a couple of hours ago. Please fix asap.

1 Like

Alas, my enchanter is max skill for all enchanting expansions, and I am still experiencing the bug.

Like they had maintenance and the issue remains?! :open_mouth:

Super Sadge. D:

I guess we know what the AH revamp dev’s next assignment was…

1 Like

Even after maintenance today this issue has not been fixed as of 11/19 at 1:44am CST.

4 Likes

It’s annoying. Whenever I get new gear I always gem/enchant it. At this point it’s glorified quest gear, but it just feels wrong not doing so, and I’m not feeding the price gougers in the AH.

1 Like

I have two accounts, but I cannot create enchants for my same-account alts. Blizzard, you’re shooting yourselves in the foot by not fixing seemingly little things like this before preparing the super-buggy DF for its too early take-off.

1 Like

As of today, Vellum is still broken.
/sigh

2 Likes

Yep, same on my server. I have mats to make over 100 enchants, but I can’t because of this specific bug. Meanwhile, just add a ZERO on to what the prices that enchants were prior to this, and that’s the minimum people are price gouging enchants on the AH now.

Same here,I don’t understand how some could enchant on the vellium and others can’t. Bro can do it and says it my problem <how does that help me in this game :worried: