Enchanting Vellum Bug

I cannot enchant a vellum with a Shadowlands enchant. A message pops midscreen saying “Target is too low level.”

Nice but this is a problem.

Edit 1:
To anyone reading this: Please do us all a favor and report this in game. Do this simply by going to your Game Menu (escape key). Then hit “Support,” which is the top button. Then click on “Submit feedback or bug report.” Then type away under “Description.” And thanks.

Edit 2:
There was a Blizzard post about this. So they know. Hence, no need to report the problem in game. That said, please feel free to rant here over and over and all you like–especially if it makes you feel better. And be sure to hit like if you will. That will help push this higher up the bug to be fixed list.

102 Likes

Seconding this. Can’t put an enchant on a Vellum to try and sent to my alternate for an upgrade they got in the vault today. FIX

10 Likes

Try to buy the enchant on the AH. I want a simple wrist enchant and can do it and have the mats but because of this I have to buy it. Yesterday the enchant was like 10 gold, and now it is thousands of gold.

Wtf.

7 Likes

I can also confirm. Enchanting things directly still works but the Vellum is broken.

5 Likes

can confirm this too… pls let us know.

5 Likes

This is so annoying!!! I could be making insane amounts of money if I didn’t sell my enchants before the patch like a noob lol I was like “Eh, 9g per might as well sell” Little did I know I would have over 20k worth of enchants to sell :slight_smile: And now I can’t make any… awesome.

4 Likes

This needs fixing ASAP.

12 Likes

Yes, indeed it does! It pains me that this is happening.

4 Likes

Yeah same issue. This is extremely annoying. How do you even miss a bug this big?

9 Likes

Yes I’m surprised more people haven’t noticed. It really sucks. I hope they fix this quickly.

6 Likes

shadowlands enchanting 115, can no longer enchant a vellum, says item too low.
Please fix!

3 Likes

Someone just bought hundreds of enchants and jacked the prices way up to take advantage of this. It needs to be hotfixed ASAP.

10 Likes

Of course they did. It’s an open ticket to exploit. And it’s why I wont buy the enchant I need and will simply do something else in game. Blizzard can die.

5 Likes

Ugh, so it’s not just me. I wondered if they’d introduced a new type of vellum or something :frowning:

3 Likes

Same issue!!! Fix this please. Need my enchants for new gear.

3 Likes

Sigh. Confirmed here, too. Cannot enchant any vellum for my alts.

1 Like

Adding to the tide, issue is also affecting me. Cannot complete dailies requiring enchant vellums as a result x_X

5 Likes

Yup, just tried to make enchants for alts since the prices were so high, and I cannot enchant a vellum: “Target is too low level.”

1 Like

Confirming this issue. Both me and 2 other guildies are experiencing it. We CAN manage to put Shadowlands Gathering and Shaded Hearthing onto Enchanting Vellum, but not armor or weapon enchants. Enchanting armor directly still worked.

–Other expansions–
Failed: Zandalari, Shadowlands. The various crafting to gloves and hearthing enchants did work.
Succeeded: Legion, Draenor, Pandaria, Northrend, Outland, Classic
Mixed: Cataclysm (some worked, some did not)

7 Likes

Yep I came here to report this bug as well, can’t enchant vellums. A very big problem.

3 Likes