Enchanting Vellum Bug

They would not let me put a Ticket on this… TARGET TOO LOW LEVEL WHEN USING ENCHANTING VELLUM

1 Like

Same issue here. Unable to enchant vellums with shadowlands enchants. Please fix asap! It’s crazy not to have this issue fixed already. What’s up?

Yes me too, vellum is too low a level , at least I know they aren’t picking on me personally now

17/11/2022 same here cannot enchant vellums with shadow land enchant ,
only can enchant up too legion enchants on vellums
even bought vellums from trade sales in oribos same vellums :frowning:

2 Likes

This is game breaking to most players. I dont get it or understand why other things where hotfixed over this.

3 Likes

Same here same error mesg

same here tried relogging and reloading ui. Still got target too low level on the enchanting vellum.

Bug is also affecting me - please fix ASAP!

Is there any work around? I do not want to waste 2k on enchants on the auction house when I have the mats on my alts? Why hasn’t this been fixed yet?

6 Likes

I guess keep posting until they fix this!

2 Likes

Totally! How long is it going to take to fix this? People are exploiting the bug to cash in!

2 Likes

Can confirm I’m getting this bug too.

1 Like

This is getting ridiculous… 3rd day with no blue post and a big fly the kite from blizzard. This is game breaking

All I am asking is if they actually know about it…

1 Like

Having the same issue… there are bugs that i’m willing to overlook… this isn’t one of them. Second is the spell flyout issue.

You guys need to quit going radio silent on this stuff and start talking to us… acknowledge at least that you hear us.

6 Likes

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/breaking/20112697

3 Likes

Like this is Breaking News now? It has been a problem for days now and I doubt I am the only one who reported it within half an hour of the restart days ago! And people have been exploiting it since the get go.

DUH!

2 Likes

Can someone help me with I cannot enchant a vellum with a Shadowlands enchant. A message pops midscreen saying “Target is too low level.”

1 Like

I have the same issue as well. Blizzard fix this please

1 Like

Still happening it seems.

1 Like

How on earth is this not fixed yet??

1 Like