Enchanting Vellum Bug

Enchanting Bug:

I cannot Enchant any “Shadowlands” enchant that has a “skill up” chance onto a Vellum.
Note: I can however enchant onto a vellum shadowlands enchants that do not have a chance to skill up.

All other enchants below Shadowlands seem to work.

BOE Item fix is incoming… Maybe this is affecting Enchant issue?

Same problem here. It was working a day or so ago, but today…no Shadowlands enchants can go on Vellum. I also get “Target is too low level.”

1 Like

Same as above. Vellum can’t be put in my reagent bag, either.

1 Like

Thought the prices were going up because of all the people getting new gear, wanted to profit from it, but nooooo! Of course it’s a bug! -_-

1 Like

Blizz pls do something about this soon!

1 Like

Same - was working just 2 days ago but as of now, not

I saw your “Skill up” remark and decided to go level my enchanter the rest of the way, but it’s at max and still has “skill up” showing on 4 weapon enchants - and the bug happens for Celestial Guidance, which does not show a “skill up” and still cannot be crafted onto vellum. This continuing bug stinks.

2 Likes

Same here. very frustrating.

1 Like

Same, Shadowlands enchanting, unable to enchant on Vellum. Purchased DF, game is up to date (16-Nov)

1 Like

How has this still now been hotfixxed but the Sha mount bug was fixed in like an hour… This going on 2 days now i cant enchant vellums to sell on AH

2 Likes

I am getting the ‘target is too low level’ message when trying to enchant a vellum. I have three alts getting the ilvl 252 gear in the pre-patch. I have mats for heaps of enchants. I can’t send the alts enchants for their new gear. The price on the AH for weapon enchants has gone from 50g to 1000g - and at a peak selling time because of the all new gear. Someone was boasting in trade they had made 500,000 gold from buying the enchants while they were still cheap and reselling for 50 times the price.

2 Likes

Pretty much the same boat here. I feel you bruh!

I’m also unable to have both trade and crafting window open in order to enchant something in the trade window. So now not only can I not create a vellum to give them, but I also can’t do an enchant from the trade window either.

If anyone has figured out a way to do this in the trade window, PLEASE let me know. Every time I open up my crafting window, it closes the trade. >.<

Still a bug. Still a problem. Please and thank you.

Just a quick addendum: I thought maybe I could drag the “enchant” from the crafting page, but nope. So…whee. Waiting for the post that tells us we must wait until the new crafting system is fully implemented and that our friends must now send us a crafting order…instead of just letting us do the enchant right there.

2 Likes

Same problem CAN NOT enchant on Vellum ! They need to fix this

1 Like

Same here, tried also with no addons loaded same result…

Oh, jeez I hadn’t even tried that. If we can’t make enchant scrolls and we can’t enchant an item in a trade window that’s like two steps beyond ridiculous. :frowning:

3 Likes

I was able to make 4 enchanting Vellum & then it said "Item level to low.

same I can not use enchanting vellums either.

this is an annoying problem - I didn’t level up an enchanter not to be able to enchant my own alts gear. This needs to be fixed priority.

2 Likes