Enchanting Vellum Bug

Yes I can confirm just got a vault item on Main and went to my enchanter alt and cannot enchant vellum because “target is too low level” please fix

3 Likes

Exact same problem.

2 Likes

I’m also seeing “Target item is too low level”.

I honestly thought, did they add new vellum types and not include any patch notes for it? Nope, just broken.

4 Likes

Also experiencing same issue. Have been going crazy thinking i was buying wrong enchanting vellums.

5 Likes

adding my name to the list lol

2 Likes

Don’t be a noob. Save that shlt for later. Now you know for 11.0

Still broken. Really, really annoying.

3 Likes

Ditto here. Hoping this gets resolved sooner than later

2 Likes

i hav same problem with it telling me “Target too low” and now I cant enchant anything

1 Like

Yup still broken. Even if you try to enchant with no object in the interface (and need to click on the item to be enchanted), vellum still shows up as “Target is too low level”

3 Likes

Bliz, we all know you act like small indie company, but to break the entire profession… that is new, and not even acknowledgement of the issues… all is well in the land of Activison it seems…

3 Likes

No hotfix yet? Wtf.

2 Likes

Hello Blizzard we know you read all these. how about an update please…
Thanks

3 Likes

upgraded my wrist wanted to enchant for my alt shaded hearthing Velum not wokring here either,

Still not working for me. Was hoping this would have been fixed by now. I refuse to pay the AH prices for an enchant for my alt.

1 Like

Yeah, me either. And I made an Evoker yesterday and a Druid the day before and was really excited and wanted to heal M+. But buying all of the enchants on vellums for very high prices vs using mats that I have been sitting on for just this kind of thing?!

I hope they hotfix this soon. Just doing runs without any enchants is an option, but because my new toons’ gear is low, the enchants would make that much of a difference.

Nice one Blizzard! :frowning:

I guess I will just park my Evoker and Druid on the sidelines for now and go read a book instead. I’m sorry I got all excited about Dragonflight in the first place.

5 Likes

They need to fix this because the price on enchants on the AH has skyrocketed. Ugh.

2 Likes

Adding my name here for the bug as well. I am so sick and tired of it being over looked for over a day now. I get that they are busy and they are trying to work everything out… But, No mention of it in a blue post or anything? Come on… This is game breaking to some people and enchanting is literally useless at this point and time. I wont pay 50x the amount.

2 Likes

Agreed. It is big problem for a lot of us.

My main is an enchanter. I posted a ticket to a GM and it got auto closed and told me to resubmit if i still had the issue… Beyond annoyed at there customer service.

10 Likes