Emerald Dream druid form marks - ABYSMAL drop rates!

Only one that mattered for me was runebear since i did not own any werebear mark.
Got it this week :laughing:

3 Likes

Got three rare drops in the first week one more the week after and haven’t seen anything since.

With galactic bear being good again the mage tower is extremely easy as the moonfires basically one shot adds (besides the infernal) before they do anything. I went in expecting it to take all night and got it on the first try.

I’m not a victim. What you’re saying is that another person’s experiences aren’t valid because yours are different. Conversing with individuals like you are pointless.

1 Like

I never said it was invalid. I said it was wrong.

Unless you’re telling me that I can log into Area 52 and all 23 rares will be up in Emerald Dream? Unless you’ve exhausted your resources, you’re playing victim.

Have you used group chat?
Have you set a pin for those who may not know where they are
Have you started/looked for a group in LFG tool?
Have you solo’d them yet? Every tank can do it even at a low ilvl. Just takes awhile. Hell even Resto can do it

I see, so those big silver icons on the map, those rares that despawn after a short period of time, those are intended to be soloed? I had no idea that was what they were intended for. I also had no idea that group finder was FULL of people just clamouring to take them on! I must miss them every time I’m looked. Seriously, go find somebody else to bother.

I’ve kinda given up on it. The drops are so bad and the few I’ve gotten seem underwhelming in some ways? The models seem scaled wrong and some of the open mouth animations are messed up.

The bear forms are so tiny. Even runebear is a smaller model than the werebear models.

I can barely get her to spawn, let alone get the stag skin off of her.

I farmed uber mobs in the south for 2 hours on Sunday night and she didn’t spawn once.

I’ve had her spawn a few times so I know which ones I need to kill, but farming trash mobs over and over for 2 hours and still not spawning in the elite is ridiculous.

I was disappointed with this. They’re the same size ad the other bear forms so I don’t know what I was expecting. I really wanted that ash bear form. The one you loot off there ground in the east. I got it and haven’t touched it.

The Owlbears are really small too. It’s really disappointing. I want to be Beorn where my bear form towers over the humanoids. Right now I’m using my Fel werebear since it’s the closest thing I’ve got to being large.

1 Like

The 12 month sub owlbear mount is also just as tiny. They really need to scale them up.

1 Like

She also spawns in a couple other areas in the zone, so I’ve often wondered if I’m out in the Fields of Reverie for 3 hours if she hasn’t spawned elsewhere and I didn’t know!

I am happy to report that my luck has slightly improved and I’ve had 2 marks drop, thank goodness! I was beginning to think I’d be spending the rest of the expansion waiting for rares to spawn.

Tow two of the owlbear form and runebear. But only one feral form…

Well she only spawns when mobs are killed. She didn’t just spawn and hang out like other rares. So she spawns in the area of the mobs that you kill.

It just so happens that those other areas on WoWhead are just other spots that the farmable mobs spawn and thus can spawn her there as well.

I don’t think killing her in there south will spawn her in the north without any indication.

The mobs also have a specific phrase that they say when they die when she’s spawning in. Something about being avenged.

There are world quests in her other spawn spots, so if people are killing the mobs up north for the world quest she could spawn where they are… while you’re killing the mobs down south wondering why she isn’t spawning for you.

I use Silver Dragon and it picks up the big rares all over the zone, like Envoy of Winter, Greedy Gessie, etc, but the small rares only ping when you’re close to them… so when I’m in the Fields of Reverie killing mobs with a bunch of other people, and she spawns from someone else’s kill SD still picks it up, but if she spawns in the north I’d never know unless I was up there.

Whoever kills the mob that emotes “I will be… avenged” she will appear at that location.

1 Like

Yes, I know that. But she doesn’t seem to have a CD on her spawn time. I’ve seen her spawn 3-4 mins after killing her in the same location. I got the spawn and killed her, and then only a few minutes later someone else got the spawn and we both got the kill. I’ve also gone hours without a single spawn.

So her spawning in the north shouldn’t affect whether or not she spawns in the south.

Apologies for the misunderstanding… I didn’t realize she had such an erratic spawn rate/pattern, I thought she had the same general 2-3 hour respawn like the other rares.

Still don’t have runebear but managed to get Talthonei’s out of the way last week. However I’m closing in on 20 kills of the remaining 4 I need (Keen-Eye, Umbramane, Verdant Bristlebruin, Matriarch) and it’s just frustrating. Even more frustrating when it seems Keen-Eye and Moragh randomly have days where they won’t spawn at all while otherwise respawning within 1-2 hours normally.

1 Like

I’ve got them all but Talthonei, Mosa, Keen, Moragh, and the fiery moonkin stuff from the raid. I think I have all the rest.

I hope to see this updated, daily kills and most report no drops. Not a fun way at all to get new forms and or spend time in game.

I finally got the fire Moonkin form from the raid on Horde druid, haven’t seen many of the other forms, but really haven’t been trying.