Embrace Your Orc or Human Legacy with New Heritage Armor Sets

Same for Lightforged. :frowning:

1 Like

If we’re previewing stuff in the next patch does this mean it’s closer to release?

2 Likes

Humans wearing red for heritage? Don’t release this armor. It’s just not good.

WoW managed fine without tmogs race-locked to one race.

Shame was hoping to see a recolors for the 7 human kingdoms from the 2nd war, was hoping to rock a kul’tiras themed one and a lordaeron themed one.

3 Likes

So we don’t have to level a human or orc to 50 post patch to get this heritage armour?

1 Like

Tube robes in 2023.

Human Heritage armor is much better than it was originally.

1 Like

That is usually something they clarify, so I’m hoping we can just unlock it with an orc or human regardless of whether they were boosted at some point or not. Even if we have to level a character from 1-50, it’s still not bad I guess. Leveling is pretty fast now.

3 Likes

Why the female character front and center in both pictures? Interesting design choice

I am still a little disappointed, for me the obvious choice to do would have been to do the armors from Warcraft Orc vs Human:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXiGt2PxoNg

Otherwise i also expected a recolor for each human kingdom / orc clans, I know that would mean a huge number of armors but at least any players could play the kingdom / clan they wished to play.
It’s especially true for the Roleplayers.

3 Likes

These look great…

BUT…

It’s kind of ridiculous that we got orc and human racial armor not only from WoD, but also got revamped Human and Orc armor in BFA from warfronts when other races like Trolls and Draenei have yet to get anything even remotely close to resembling racial armors.

1 Like

Not really true as the Draenei does have racial armors and weapons from WoD and Legion, like these ones: https://www.wowhead.com/quest=48231/the-seat-of-the-triumvirate-armor-of-the-triumvirate

As for the Darkspear Trolls… yeah, they have close to nothing and should have been the next on the list, unlike the Zandalaris who have a lot a choice when it comes to transmog.

1 Like

Why do you’re asking to them put Kultirian style on it? Is a Heritage set for STORMWIND humans.

I loved the main version cause looks like Varian. Fits perfectly the race and the theme of the place the race came from: STORMWIND.

The red one is weird. i don’t liked it. The green one, is not that bad but i probably will never use it. I prefer to keep the original theme, STORMWIND…

2 Likes

Would be better if it wasn’t armor type restricted. That Robe looks bad, I feel for Alliance cloth wearers.

1 Like

Awesome! I knew someone would have the answer!

I’m astonished that the nipple spike survived.

1 Like

We killed those Orcs.

Sigh still no forsaken gear… what is more, I hear the Orc Heritage quest is going to be grand… And my only orc, is a Mag’Har Orc!

I have an orc and a human on my long standing cast of characters, so this is a very exciting time.