Embrace Your Orc or Human Legacy with New Heritage Armor Sets

Embrace Your Orc or Human Legacy with New Heritage Armor Sets

Embrace your legacy with two new Heritage Armor sets—one for orcs and one for humans—with the release of the 10.0.7 content update.

View Full Article

18 Likes

10.0.7 soon then?

9 Likes

why can human heritage have different types for cloth and plate and also different colors but other allied races are shafted?

16 Likes

how do we know these mogs wont disappear from our collection a month after we get them though?

23 Likes

Just. All of the Yes.

Even if you dont use the full set, just having pieces like this for Orc and Human mogs is just amazing! So many options!!

6 Likes

Red for Stromgarde lets go!

Stormwindians are descended from Stromgardians anyways, kek/bur

7 Likes

Yo that armor looks amazing!!! DEFIAS Making a comeback??? D:!!!

7 Likes

Help Eitrigg bring back the Kosh’harg festival from old Draenor and prove yourself a true champion of your people. Orcs who undertake the quest “A People in Need of Healing” will need to earn the Blessing of the Clan, the Blessing of the Land, and the Blessing of the Ancestors to complete the om’gora or “rite of honor” before the assembled clans and many familiar faces.

I’m rather excited about this. Very curious on how many familiar faces will be involved.

7 Likes

Too busy for me. I like simple designs. These are the like the armour equivalent of our crafting system.

4 Likes

I was hoping the giganto-helmet looked that way because they previewed it on a human female, but…oh nooooooo…

2 Likes

:yawning_face:
Get to the night elf and pandas already.

8 Likes

Same. The Defias up to shenanigan’s again? Will we see vengeance for the Stonemason’s!?

3 Likes

Man ya’ll get a cool Shaw quest? Lucky

2 Likes

I wonder what kind of bugs we’ll get in 10.0.7!? The possibilities are endless.

11 Likes

They have that Daily bug quest in Ohn’ahran Plains. You like that one too?!

1 Like

Lol the human set still makes me laugh, doesn’t matter what color your paint it.

8 Likes

I’m kinda wondering why these sets don’t pretty much reflect (with updates and added details) the layout and colouring of the original Human and Orc sets from WC, WC2, and WC3?

4 Likes

Ok, can Void elves get a void recolor of the blood elf set and vice versa (blood elves get a version of the void elf set with phoenix wings or something). Silvermoon is still part of all their heritage.

7 Likes

Because yours was a tester for the rest of us.

1 Like

Warfront heroic plate armor will always be human heritage set for me

13 Likes