Emails being sent out giving "Warnings" to people who were in GDKP's

I’m sure you have no idea the benefit they provide even to those who don’t run them. Enjoy looking for raids on your alts when the hardcore players have nothing left to do on their 1 character.

Ok, I’m changing a tax rule in a month, that you filed correctly today, that will be incorrect next month. You are now on a watch list with the IRS, and are 100x more likely to be audited compared to your fellow citizens. Thank you.

Just move on bro.

What is OP complaining about? Its a simple, straightforward email.

5 Likes

For good reason. You engaged in an activity that’s known to be linked to RMT and other illicit activity. Blizzard SHOULD be looking at every account that has engaged in GDKPs.

2 Likes

If only the OP wrote text under the quote or something.

I saw the “benefits” in WotLK classic, it destroyed the game.

Also I’m in a guild and have friends. I have been pugging with them on my alts without issue and without doing GDKP’s lol.

1 Like

Ok, I’m changing a tax rule in a month, that you filed correctly today, that will be incorrect next month. You are now on a watch list with the IRS, and are 100x more likely to be audited compared to your fellow citizens. Thank you.

You SHOULD be audited.

He was in a GDKP. Got a warning that from now on they’re banned.

Seems a nice courtesy for Blizz to even send these out.

6 Likes

He had himself convinced Blizz wouldn’t be able to tell he is running GDKPs.

That and they scared him so much he had to change his undergarments.

6 Likes

Buying/selling items is linked to rmt. Selling that juicy boe for 1000g from a gold buyer is also messed up. So what now? That logic makes no sense. 90% of our community interacts with rmt. Only solution is to get rid of rmt completely.

Can you GDKP shills get out of my thread, thanks.

Yeah, linked very loosely, indirectly, and GDKP can and would exist without it. RMT isn’t going away because GDKP is axed.

People parroting this quote without any further thought or explanation are really not thinking about it, and certainly don’t know about it. Why use your energy supporting something you don’t understand? I don’t know. It’s probably why retail got to where it got.

1 Like

I love irony.

Why did you write GDKP’s in plural, when I have logs proving I ran one ever, on last lockout?

What part of me would feel the need to hide an activity that isn’t banned yet?

AH is treated differently than GDKP’s/mailbox as you don’t know who is buying it or who you are buying from.

1 Like

Yeah gdkp without rmt would be a goldsend. If only man. I really hate ninjas only reason i started doing gdkp in the first place. Getting my 2h stolen broke me.

Do you think most people who dislike GDKP’s, have NEVER ran one before in their lives?

Why are you applying some weird standard to me for attending 1 GDKP, on the last lockout of the phase, in a guild that was on break for a week till phase 2?

Yes, most people who hate gdkps have never ran one.

1 Like

That doesn’t say loosely OR indirectly.

1 Like

Most people mad about this, have no idea how gdkp negatively effects the economy and gatekeeps pugs when max level is 60 and no new players can raid

1 Like