Emails being sent out giving "Warnings" to people who were in GDKP's

Scumbag behavior leads to warnings like this one. That’s what happens. Hey, you wanted that 5-10 gold for slapping some bosses around, right? You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have the facts of life.

2 Likes

Its not scumbag behavior. People enjoyed it, and people still do on every other wow edition. Sod is a testing ground for banning gdkps.

Ya, you agree with the IRS example.

Weird take, but I respect it.

Why did you quote one specific part out of context of the rest of the email just to cry victim?

I bet you’re the type of person to hear someone say “that’s a stupid idea” and respond with “are you calling ME stupid?” Lmao chill.

Weird back peddle, but alright.

dumb gorilla

Ok, I’m changing a tax rule in a month, that you filed correctly today, that will be incorrect next month. You are now on a watch list with the IRS, and are 100x more likely to be audited compared to your fellow citizens. Thank you.

I love how gdkp clowns are always changing what theyre mad about, went from:

GDKP is going nowhere! banned

Blizzard cant even detect gdkps! detects gdkp

Now its how dare they send me an email!

8 Likes

We’re watching you buddy. Don’t get any bright ideas.

1 Like

And tomorrow:

Why did they ban me for GDKP???

4 Likes

Now this cracked me up. Thank you.

1 Like

Ya? Again, is this a hot take?

I see nothing wrong with this email.

1 Like

If you’re full BIS, and your guild calls raid that week. Do you join a soft reserve, GDKP, or just not raid that week? Is it immoral to run a GDKP that week?

My guess?

To frustrate you.

I know. I got this x2 for both my accounts, and I stopped doing GDKP the moment they announced it. Not by my choice, but due to the harassment of people reporting me well before this was even in effect by the end of phase 2.

Emailing us, threatening us, and probably on a watch list. My thoughts exactly. A friendly reminder would have more than sufficed. Not, WARNING! WE KNOW. We got our eye on you, VIOLATOR.

Too bad GDKP going away won’t stop the gold farms, the gold buyers, or the bots, and too dang bad GDKP can exist without them. It’s too dang bad all around. Really a major bummer.

Most people cheering about this (and those who gleefully reported me during phase 1) have no clue the positives of GDKP and what they stand to lose even if they themselves don’t participate.

Yes GDKP’s are immoral.

2 Likes

Of course it’s not immoral. The message just says we know you did this thing that’s going to be against the rules in the next phase.

My dude, just accept it and move on. That horse can’t take much more.

Good, now answer if they are in the moment right now, allowed or not?

Nope.

It’s still amusing how upset GDKPers are now they know Blizz can track them.

5 Likes