Elves, Genocide or Darwin Award

This doesn’t mean they can’t have another tree ,maybe the life tree in suramar?

Darwin award - not for living in a tree, but for failing to kill all the orcs when the orcs started cutting down Ashenvale. Tyrande had decades to deal with that threat, and never bothered.

1 Like

I mean, that is an acceptable answer. More proof to how stupid the elves was.

They weren’t stupid they adopted to the environment they known for years ,just like man has but man hasn’t changed in thousands of years. If we do go the Darwin riot we would changed completely ,for either the worst or for the good.

Tyrande feeds an Orcs head to a tree. Night Warrior tree.

It is a magic tree but it need to be healed ,i wonder what can cure it?

Isn’t another tree impossible due to the dragon aspects losing their power? Doesn’t one require the aspects to purify the tree or it grows up to be like felwood?

But we do known there is other power aspects or we wouldn’t have the cloak and mother did say there is other ways.

Well the dragon aspects blessing the tree was more to counter the Old Gods corruption into the Emerald Dream. Purely optional

Just drop a World Tree seed into the Sunwell and see what happens :smiley:

1 Like

… Isn’t that what they said when they ended up making felwood. Doesn’t seem very optional.

Pfft, it’ll be fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

1 Like

:thinking:

I do wonder though maybe it’s possible if you go into the emerald dream and cleanse the area from that side If that is why it was needed? We have demonstrated that its possible for us to do that in Legion right? The cleansing of the dream that is.

Could be a cool little scenario to get a new tree started. Going into the emerald dream and cleansing the area where the new tree is to be planted.

Well the Dream has a new issue with the whole Void Seed thing from Legion. The Nightmare has been kind of, sort of defeatedish with Xavius gone and the Old Gods…essentially purged until the writers need new boss fodder.

In the Nightmare you could see one of the old World Trees in site, think it was the one from Grizzlemaw?

Seeing how folks are talking about their worlds and what not in SL, I could see us going to an Emerald Dream of a different world though.

Hell, lets test shiz on their worlds and plant hella lotta world trees. For science!

Honestly forgot about the Void Seed thing. Still think it could be the basis of a patch or possibly an expansion though. Wouldn’t mind a “Rebuilding” type expansion for a change instead of the constant threat.

Until Azeroth is safe from the old gods i don’t believe the tree should be planted there.

Sorry Pyro, we’re going to have to bring this up at the next, pull out random stories for patches meeting.

We may have to take away your wing it card.

1 Like

It was a big tragedy… Sad that people are making a jokes about it.

Folks make jokes about Draenei being good pavement still. You’ll get used to it.

Well, in “A Good War”, as Sylvanas reflects, she considers that the Night Elves must surely know their tree will burn. And she has that thought even before she orders it burned. She seemed to think it would burn, eventually, whether she did it or not.

Why is it sad to joke about a purely fictional video game story? You must be RPing an overly emo Void Elf? Similar to Prince Vince from the old Beetlejuice cartoons?

Let’s say ,if the elves were to fallow Darwism path ,what would happen to them? What change would be done?