Elusive Bait Bugged

Found this under professions:

And it describes what’s going on perfectly. Several people reporting it as of today. Looks like the items are unusable and Skinners specialized in this are for some reason unable to use their profession this week.

42 Likes

Yep, same bug here. Hopefully it’s fixed soon because I’m wasting my CD :’(

2 Likes

Having this issue too. Tried some of the same workarounds everyone else has…nothing.

2 Likes

Yes - same issue. Numbers of people reporting baits are bugged. The change that was announced was small creatures would stop contributing to the cooldown - not all creatures.

2 Likes

I have two types of bait: earth-infused and decay -infused, neither are on cooldown, neither can be used anywhere. No message that use place is inappropriate - just unusable.

3 Likes

Yep, the bug seems to just happen after today reset.

I just use it like few hours before weekly reset.

This is a critical bug, if you find someone that also encounter this bug, please tell them to report it on the forum!

1 Like

I can also craft, but unable to use to the point, there is no longer “Use:etc” anywhere on the help text

4 Likes

Can confirm as well. No longer has Use text or quantity on my hotbar.

3 Likes

Cant use any elusive bait, game dont let me use

1 Like

I can confirm that you can’t set the bait down but you can make them.

4 Likes

Throwing my feedback into the ring- same thing here. I can craft it but in my inventory it behaves just like an item. It doesn’t even have a use tooltip or description. Started maybe 12 hours ago for me.

1 Like

This has rendered an entire crafting tree inert. Should be fixed sooner rather than later Tuesday would seem to long to wait.

5 Likes

same here, last night i couldn’t use the bait, last time i farm with this was like a week ago, so idk since when the bug started.
can craft all the baits but they lose the usable thing

2 Likes

Just adding my name, it’s basically a brick in my bags, can’t even move it to my action bar.

1 Like

Ran into the bug last night. still not working as of this morning. Item in the bag cant even be put on a hot bar to use.

2 Likes

Same here. Cannot use ordinary Elusive Creature Bait.

2 Likes

Ditto. Same problem here.

1 Like

Same problem, can craft but can’t use or place on action bar. I’d open a ticket, but we all know that’s pointless.

1 Like

Same problem here, didn’t work after my raid last night either

1 Like

Add me to the long list of people reporting problems. Unable to place

1 Like