Elusive Bait Bugged

1 Like

Just saw this one. Wonder what the bug was to disable all baits

same problem here

Also, I’m level 70 not level 60 as shown on my avatar. Guess that’s another bug for the feature list.

Same issue as of today. It’s amazing how with each weekly maintenance they break the game even more. It is clear that they are hiring techs that have never done programming.

Same issue since yesterday

Same bug here, have all baits in my bag but they no longer have a “use” option, they don’t show quantity anymore either. Pretty annoying for us skinning types.

Fix please.

I cant use my infused creature bait anymore
actualy even cannt use my Elusive Creature Bait

Same bug, can’t use.

So they did notify in an offhand way… but didnt say the ETA for the fix (or reversion of w/e they messed up)

Same bug here, can’t use bait, please fix asap.

• 1 here, pls fix

same issue here

same issue, can’t “use” it.

My Hunter can create new bait, but he cannot lay any of them down. It will not help if I move it to a Hot Key or toolbar. Now I am able to lay down Bottle Pheromones.

Same issue. I can create elusive creature bait, but I was unable to use it in Ohn’aran Plains or The Waking Shore. Deleted one thinking that might help, also reloaded UI after creation but that did not help. I run minimal addons so I did not test turning those off.
edit turned off all addons, and tried again but was still unable to use the bait.

yep, I am having this exact same issue right now. I crafted one perfectly fine, it’s not on cooldown, yet I can’t use it.

Yup. Exactly my experience. The “Use” property on the crafted item has disappeared, rendering it useless (literally).

I thought I was going crazy or it was my UI but I am glad I came here and saw this. I am having the issue where the item is there in my bags (I have a titan infused and a normal bait) and I can’t click them to drop them. Very strange bug.

Tried resetting my UI too. Bait is definitely bugged.