Elune Cutscene Anxiety Thread

dont blame u man those faction changes are ungodly overpriced

And we’d be told about how great of a win we got.

19 Likes

I mean just keep posting I guess

They told that they will guide Night Elves souls to their spring. Spring in Ardenweild means reburn. So isn’t its a happy ending? Night Elves souls will chill in a paradise, and slowly all of them will be back to life. Ysera is alive, Tyrande is alive, Shandris is alive.
So the only one who really died and will not going to reburn is the world three it self…

And of course Delaryn and Sira. They will stay as forsaken. But… traitors deserve this…

1 Like

Might as well read fanfiction with anything as old as a few years getting retconned.

No. No. No.
The horde must pay. The Horde must suffer for our suffering! Even after death!

It isn’t a retcon if nothing was ever written about it prior. We’ve known next to nothing about Elune for a while until this book came out. (Beyond the legends we’ve heard about Malorne or whatever)

1 Like

Still sounds pretty horrific.

Blizzard could delete Night Elves as a playable option and you’d still bend over backwards to call it some sort of W or bias for them, at this point.

6 Likes

No i mean next expansion the new lore completely invalidates whatever you just posted. Why waste brain hardisk space when the information is irrelevant?

3 Likes

Thing is that we do not know who really have saved Night Elves souls and Tyrande. Was it Horde player or Alliance player lore wise.

1 Like

The entire purpose of this book is likely to set up the next expansion. Just like how the previous Chronicles did.

A lot of signs are pointing towards next expansion being related to Elune, An’she, etc…

1 Like

Shame the Night Warrior wasn’t handled better. Well or at least given a cooler name, at least.

1 Like

Everything. I mean Everything that Blizzard is going to miss up.

Who cares? Thousands of the Horde were still slaying the night elves. And now they are not even ready to sacrifice their dead? Well, no, at least in death, the night elves must win.

Are we seriously at the point where Alliance players think a cutscene confirming that they are the favored race of a goddess and hinting that they’ll use the reincarnation mechanisms of Ardenweld to bring them back to life (but nobody else who died in bfa lmao) is a slap in the face because it might lighten the heavy sins of Sylvanas by a fraction of a shade?

Oh my goooooooooooooooooooooooood.

28 Likes

Yeah just like how pivotal chronicles was in setting up shadowlands and they rewrote anything shadowlands related by using the different PoV excuse.

Look if you enjoy it then good for you but I don’t see a point in taking anything Blizzard produces outside of the games as anything worthwhile to spend time or money on.

2 Likes

Are you ready to sacrifice all the Loa and the Bwomsandi warehouse in the name of the night elves? No more resurrected Loa, no more Other side, everything will go to the eternal life-death-cycle of the night elves. OK?

Chronicle set up the fact that the veil was weakest at Icecrown Citadel, and also went more in depth into Sylvanas’ actions leading up to the Wrathgate and her demise at Icecrown. Yes it rewrote stuff, but that hasn’t been changed since.

You do understand there is such thing as the internet right? I didn’t buy the book.

2 Likes

Please I am begging you do it.

Do it.

Do.

It.

14 Likes

When Zovaal challenged his siblings before he was banished. His “first” attempt at stealing thier sigils. The Winter Queen asked Elune for aid. Elune ignored her. The Winter Queen felt abandon and banned any of Elune presence within Ardenweald.

This is why she had distaste for Ysera, being her “sister’s pet” and she is upset when she sees the Night Warrior’s power (Elune’s power) within her grove.

Elune refused to help the first time Zovaal rebeled, and then she didn’t take the time to check why the Anima Drought was happening and the effects it had on her “children.”

N’zoth was right…

The vassal of life disguises treachery. Beware the eyes of green.

“The fall of night reveals her true face. She will bring only ruin.”

Elune is an incompetent idiot that’s getting the villain bat.

9 Likes