Elf fans. Do you still want High Elves?

When it happens you will have a point. At the moment though your position is built on a foundation of sand.

Kid, you absolutely care what I think. I know this because you have tirelessly sallied forth to scream your oppinion and throw petty insults at me for weeks.

And again: The High elves don’t actually add anything to the alliance. Their is no new perspective or niche that they fill beyond being a bunch of simps. The only race with less depth then them is Troggs. Christ the most well known high elves are a trio of sisters who are all archers and fell in love with a human that was a stand in for the author. This isn’t exactly selling anyone on their narrative value.

7 Likes

Or you could just play a blood elf. Because that’s what you’re describing.

Also the Velves got most of the Belf hairstyles.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Oh I’m confident this will happen because Blizzard has already said all class/race combos will be added. And they will not turn Void elves/Forsaken paladins into some masochist/some special type of paladin if only because Blizzard does like homogenizing the classes to a certain degree.

3 Likes

I’d wait until they actually make the announcement before exhibiting any real confidence in that position.

3 Likes

You sound Ion. Guess you forgot all the boos he got after that immature comment.

No surprise a Blood Elf would be so childish.

3 Likes

I’m confident because they is what they did with all the new class/race combos thus far. Even say the druids of Kul Tiras are still at their core regular druids with abit of death magic tossed in.

3 Likes

Talks about maturity, keeps posting like a 12 year old.

4 Likes

Indeed. They said they plan to do it in time. They just need time as classes like Paladin and Druid need extra work to keep with the class theme.

3 Likes

Again: when they list a date for velf/forsaken paladins I’ll believe it. It’ll be stupid but it’s ultimately their game to be stupid with I suppose.

Besides which, I’d still much rather see a melee void class. Something that plays with the mutagenic aspects of the void.

4 Likes

If i wanted a BE I would play a BE I don’t want a BE I want a HE lol.

5 Likes

I would like to play as a Naaru.

2 Likes

Periodic reminder, you do not speak for either faction.

No, they didn’t. Look, I’m all for all classes for all races, but the statements they have made have never been solid statements of intent of that. There’s caveats all over about how there’s no solid promises and such.

8 Likes

My favourite part is despite hundreds and hundreds of posts in this thread alone Emet hasn’t actually articulated what niche high elves would actually fulfill.

8 Likes

perhaps the solution for the paladin problem.

4 Likes

Is there a shortage of paladin races on alliance that I wasn’t aware of?

4 Likes

No but there is on Horde, just saying.

2 Likes

The shortage is night elf paladins, introduced in the Legion paladin class hall, that are still not playable. I’d allow another horde race to be pallies as well to keep the existing balance of pally races on each faction.

3 Likes

no but theres no race on horde, other than forsaken and no race on alliance, other than void elves, who have any lore issues with playable paladin. helf would solve alliance paladin.

3 Likes

The thing about this, is that to the absolute best of my knowledge there are precisely 2 Nelf paladins that have ever existed… and one of them is dead. This strikes me as being more of an exception then anything else.

As to Horde races being paladins in return… None of them really fit other then maybe high mountain tauren?

Again, I’m not seeing why this is a problem that needs to be resolved, let alone when there are multiple other races already in the alliance playable character list that would fit the bill; Worgen would be the most obvious choice, though kultirans would be a close second.

3 Likes