Elf fans. Do you still want High Elves?

Says the oblivious Blood Elf that doesn’t know a thing about Elven lore.

I bet you never even went to the Isle of Thunder.

It’s cute seeing how clueless all the jealous Blood Elves are that the Alliance loves High Elves while the Horde hates you Blood Elves.

4 Likes

They are not the high elves we want. The high elves we want are people like the Silver Covenant being playable/getting the actual high elf name tag.

High elves as its used today refers to two different things.

5 Likes

Well we’re one step closer on Tuesday when we can all reroll Blood Elves, give them blue eyes, and join Alliance guilds …

… just kidding. I still want official High Elves.

5 Likes

Indeed.

Nothing else will suffice.

It has to be the real High Elves whom have aided the Alliance in classic and every expansion.

3 Likes

Is lore relevant or not? Because it appears you want to have it both ways here.

5 Likes

You aren’t one to talk as you seem under the impression that High Elves went extinct after WC3.

3 Likes

Answer the question: Does lore matter or not?

Because if Lore matters then you owe an apology to Bourbonboxer. If it doesn’t then you have no legs to stand on regarding high elves.

So which is it?

4 Likes

5 Likes

No, Blizzard does since they are the final arbiters. All we can do is ask and hope they listen and agree with our requests, which thus far have been somewhat successful requests. :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Of course it does but the people that refuse to accept it are the problem, I mean we have the actual High Elves on Horde side as Blood Elves and they have void corrupted Blood Elves on Alliance side as Void Elves but somehow they figure they’ll get them from Blizzard and it’s like you realize they already gave you your consolation prize as Void Elves but here we are.

1 Like

Is this like the New High Elf Megathread now or something or just another one that won’t last for about 5 months?

2 Likes

Double reply but see, I can pull off the whole High Elf thing on a Void Elf already so threads like this and the whole we need more is kind of pointless in my book because I can already pretend and little things like the glowing blue, having bad hair, bleeding blue, etc. doesn’t really bother me since I know I’m not an actual Blood Elf/High Elf I’m a void corrupted one.

1 Like

you look great!

2 Likes

4 Likes

oh thats not fair. he’s awesome.

1 Like

I have been an avid disliker of allied races, especially when a majority of them are at best customization that was immediately brought into question when Wildhammer stuff was added to dwarves.

2 Likes

this is why the devs said they could give us endless allied races, cuz all they really are, are customizations with a bit of backstory and some heritage threads. hehe

5 Likes

Which kind of is pointless when they already gave us Wildhammer customization for dwarves without the need of it being an allied race. We have already seen heritage quests offering multiple paths for clans with Orcs.

Its just Blizzard coming up with an idea, then realizing it can be implemented a different way past implementation

1 Like

they changed track, saved themselves dev time, and just turned new looks into customizations.

2 Likes

Which is why i believe allied races are a dead concept. There isnt a reason to do them when they can just do customization.

2 Likes