Elf fans. Do you still want High Elves?

:yawning_face:

Tell yourself whatever you need to tell yourself… doesn’t change the fact that they’re high elves.

3 Likes

It’s the facts. Blood Elves just cannot help themselves. They’re blighted.

4 Likes

So what you are saying is… because he’s addicted to something, he’s no longer a high elf… so are drug addicts not human anymore?

3 Likes

You don’t seem to understand what Fel does to those that eat it.

Ask an Orc if they still consider a Fel Orc as an Orc. You’ll be shocked by their answer.

3 Likes

So fel orcs aren’t orcs anymore? Mutations and deformities don’t change what you are dude. Sounds kinda prejudiced.

3 Likes

No, they’re Fel Orcs and all non-Fel Orcs hate them.

2 Likes

Gotcha. Prejudiced.

3 Likes

No, elves are high enough as it is. Dern hippy druids!

That seems to be where you are mistaken, elves in Quel’Thalas never “ate” fell magic. It was only used to power there structures during the Sunwell-less era.

Also going off of your orc example, then every green orc is no longer an orc. Since that was a result of fell magic exposure even if they never touched it.

5 Likes

Says the race that nuked Theramore.

2 Likes

You aren’t helping your prejudiced argument.

3 Likes

Yes they did. Hence why they had green eyes and their skin reddened. High Elves had neither of these traits.

I wouldn’t expect a Panda to understand Elf lore.

4 Likes

I bet you’re a hit at parties.

4 Likes

Isn’t that from the non-canon RPG books?

6 Likes

Good news, Alliance already has them.

In fact, i’m posting on one right now.

4 Likes

No, they didn’t. Im sorry for shattering your headcanon I guess.

Its been well established that the green eyes are a side effect of merely being around fel magic, similar to what happened to orcs. The “redder skin” isn’t a thing, again a headcanon.

Perhaps you should listen to Pandas more often, might learn a thing or two.

6 Likes

Of course I am. Was that even a serious question?

You’re an exiled Blood Elf.

1 Like

This I assume is yet another retcon.

Blood Elves were introduced in TBC feeding on fel crystals and pretty much anything they could get ahold of to avoid becoming withered or whatever it was they called those who lost themselves to addiction. That’s why there was a schism with the high elves that remained on Azeroth; the Allerian Stronghold high elves were also not happy with what the Blood Elves became.

The fact Blood Elves fed on fel crystals is why their eyes glowed green. It was a neat idea because it meant they had a way to reflect what type of energy they were feeding on, which is why I had no issue with the gold eyes that were given to them later on since it reflected exposure to the new Sunwell; if anything, I was asking at the time “what took them so long?” because it was something we should have seen in Wrath or Cata.

5 Likes

In-game characters always refer to the fel tint as a corruption, not a mere side effect

Redder skin may have been retconned now, but the fairest skin options are still reserved for High Elf NPCs

3 Likes