Elf fans. Do you still want High Elves?

well some ideas, such as the go-cart races in shimmering flats, were in pre release vanilla. so it wouldnt be poaching. and helves, prior to tbc, were mostly an alliance npc so they wouldnt be poaching that either. :smiley:

2 Likes

It is sad how P servers can give the Alliance their High Elven Allies yet Blizzard is too stubborn to do it.

4 Likes

when you say high elves do you mean elves that are tolken all day and stoned??

Nah, all Elves are like that.

2 Likes

Anyway. The best way to add High Elves would be to start them in Dalaran and have them port to Stormwind as an ambassador of the Silver Covenant.

There. I did the hard part for Blizzard.

7 Likes

What about people who don’t want to play bigoted murderers?

5 Likes

They can play another game

3 Likes

Kinda like people who don’t get that high elves were first added as playable in BC and have been complaining about it since?

5 Likes

I used to think this would be the best way, but after seeing all the cool ideas people have on here, I’m now fully a supporter of Quel’Danil elves. They could turn that place into the cutest little town full of High Elves, Wildhammer Dwarves, and Draenei. I love the peaceful forest aesthetic and the whole vibe reminds me of Vanilla WoW.

5 Likes

I like Dalaran but i agree. I’m increasingly becoming a fan of of the Hinterland/Quel’Danil concept.

I can’t remember if it’s somewhere in here or i saw it in another thread, but there was some kind of custom or fanmade map someone made where they cleared out the mountains and hills behind the Lodge. They made it like an entire High Elf sanctuary on the shores of Darrowmere Lake.

That would have so much potential as a starter zone before you’re shipped off to wherever else. You have the tranquil forest, High Elves, Wildhammers & Draenei. But you’re right by the Plaguelands so maybe there could be some Undead mobs you have to fight.

6 Likes

It’s adorable when you try to act cute.

1 Like
5 Likes

That would be interesting but for fans the Dalaran Elves of the Silver Covenant are far more iconic and personally aides us in past expansions. Vereesa is well known too and would work best as their faction leader.

Though they could have Vereesa unite those High Elves as well.

4 Likes

No. We already have tall, skinny elves–and we already have snobby races.

I like elves but we already have night, blood, and void. It might be OK to halt there for another decade. Just no more animal-people. :stuck_out_tongue:

hehe

3 Likes

They probably shouldn’t be playing Horde then.

8 Likes

Elves sell and High Elves are still the top desired Alliance race being requested.

6 Likes

yes, YES, YES! :boom::rage: :boom:

Blizzard :poop: themselves and the players whit de VE :ox::poop:

1 Like

That would be my idea. Regardless of where their home base is, the different Alliance High Elf/Thalassian groups would be united. Even if it was in Quel’Danil that doesn’t have to exclude Vereesa and the SC.

And likewise if it were in Dalaran it wouldn’t have to exclude the other various groups. The one thing i will say about Dalaran is i’m very tired of its neutrality. It was ridiculous that they left the Alliance immediately after rejoining in MOP.

6 Likes

Nah, while that can be part of the horde it’s not required.

The SC itself was founded on hate of the other and took part in collective punishment atrocities on a civilian population that was frankly framed by Garrosh’s regime who was responsible for the act that was the trigger for the violence.

Seriously, there’s other high elves that aren’t war criminals, I don’t get the obsession with the one really scummy faction of it.

5 Likes