Elf fans. Do you still want High Elves?

Blood Elves are the most popular Horde race by far.

Void Elves are the most popular Allied race by far.

You were saying?

6 Likes

You still don’t speak for anyone but yourself

5 Likes

Data supports me.

Most popular Horde race is Blood Elves.

Most popular Allied race is Void Elves.

7 Likes

What data?

Because seriously, we have not had reliable player population data for YEARS

5 Likes

In before it becomes one of those trust me bro moments.

6 Likes

Yes they would.

Players outside of east asia don’t have this problem.

Also: beauty is subject to interpretation.

People would actively hunt down and murder every high elf in the game if they thought that murlocs could be made playable in return.

6 Likes

That’s just cold hard fact right there

especially if we get

5 Likes

i’d appreciate it personally. Give high elves the option to choose whether to follow their comrades before making the mistake that leads to their curse, or make their starting area in outland since the remaining high elves decided to stay there after learning about the horrors of the third war and the scourge.

5 Likes

Or people could get over a decision that was made before they started puberty.

5 Likes

Or people could accept that High Elves have belonged to both factions since before then.

7 Likes

I mean if they want high elf npc’s wandering around doing whatever I’m fine with it.

4 Likes

You still not able to see their stories for your bias?

Like be real, I do not want High Elves as a separate AR as I feel they can be provided just fine through void elves, but to pretend they have no narrative appeal beyond “human waifus” is the most ridiculous and disingenuous you could possibly be.

9 Likes

I’m not a high elf fan/advocate but if velves and helves were separated then velves could flourish.

6 Likes

Me either but yes, I would love nothing more for Void Elves than for them to actually be able to have the void stories, void customizations, etc. they should already have by now. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I’m sorry that you have been so blind when over half your faction are Blood Elves.

6 Likes

it sure would be easy to solve a lot of problems with MORE CUSTOMIZATION FOR EVERYONE

Also a modicum of story.

Though I’m also looking forward to universal blind eyes. I probably won’t use it myself, but it will be nice to see. I dream scars are next. Especially the option to match worgen and human form scars.

4 Likes

More customization doesn’t make Void Elves not Void Elves.

High Elf fans want to be non-afflicted High Elves who have been serving alongside the Alliance this whole time.

5 Likes

If I can play a Wildhammer via customizations, or a Sandfury troll, I can do the same with a void elf/blood elf for playing a high elf. Especially with the right customizations (already in, but could stand to be expanded) and a bit of story.

But that’s just my pair o’ cents.

5 Likes

Blizz did the whole High Elf/Void Elf thing backwards. Should have added High Elves first, then used added the Void thing later.

5 Likes

I mean, if I was Queen Of Blizzard (and also time and space), there’d be a lot different.

Specifically, Shadowlands would be crumpled up and thrown into a dumpster, but other things too.

1 Like