Elf fans. Do you still want High Elves?

Dwarves are fine.

1 Like

I guess with all the kingdoms there it was more isolated who nearly got wiped out with Arthas

2 Likes

Everyone knows…void elves are mana addicted thugs.

Let them stay lost. We don’t need them coming to Silvermoon and trashing up the place.

1 Like

Dwarves are hilarious.

In WC2 and WC3 they just closed up Ironforge and no one could invade them. They just waited out their enemies then retook everything after their enemies left. Having a tram to Stormwind is genius too since it means both capitals can reinforce and resupply each other very quickly.

So to even hope to beat the Dwarves their enemy has to raze Stormwind first. Good luck with that as the Dwarves won’t let that happen and if need be they’ll just collapse the tram system.

Ironforge even now is still the most dependable and defendable city in WoW.

4 Likes

Actually, you can smudge tauren, Stormwind humans, void elf, goblin, pandaren and troll population issues with “Well, they’re recruiting from outside the base population”…

But where are additional gnomes coming from?

Probably some machine in Gnomer

1 Like

It pretty much is. It’s mostly impenetrable. I think in fact it’s the only capital city on the Eastern kingdoms that can’t be invaded.

“Another catastrophic event resulting in mass casulties? Turn on the gnome printer.”

any elven subspecies is by default worse than Blood Elves.

Go, replay frozen throne Kael’thas campaign and you will think the same.

I’m picturing like some giant copy machine that’s just been stuck on repeat spitting out new gnomes

It is weird as evry storyline has Gnomes lose more than they gain.

Their numbers are so bad that Gnomes cannot truly retake their home and can only play a support role in alliance wars.

Meanwhile the Dwarfs and Elves get to lead entire allied forces and command.

1 Like

And yet gnomes are so cheerful even though objectively, they may have been through the worst of any race on Azeroth. They’re the Engerizer Bunnies of cheer and determination.

That’s why they’re great.

2 Likes

Yeah like… Humanity is fine and has numbers for the most part… but like… each individual group has been through some things… lol

Actually we really don’t.

Its one of the lore issues we’d like answered.

How do they relate to the Sunwell now? Do they still feel the need to consume mana? Do they consume void energies now?

2 Likes

Void Elves don’t express addiction to the Void but they sure aren’t stopping its use as the Void is immensely powerful as a weapon.

Umberic can’t stop as he feels that if he stops learning and using the Void then his newly made people won’t earn their place on the Alliance.

Jee.

If only we had some stories about them so it wasn’t all wild mass guessing.

1 Like

void elves still suck

2 Likes

How do you know?

1 Like

You’re just jealous that 1 Void Elf is more powerful and useful than 100,000 Blood Elves.

Umberic could solo your entire leadership.

2 Likes

i have several and i hate em but i like the tentacles its kinda cool but limited. more hair tenties would be nice. still waitin on velf pally or dark pally i’ll be a bit more happier w/ them but ima belf fan as u can tell so everyone pales to em. just bein honest for myself lol

ya but they ugly so theres that