Elf fans. Do you still want High Elves?

I think the main problem everyone had with the last two I mentioned (Tuskarr and Broken) is that “but there are no big b**bie girl versions so it would never work in an MMO” but Dracthyr showed that (for at least half of the time) that isn’t very important. I know visage forms are their version of that, but in Dracthyr form there’s nothing differentiating the genders. It’s a small step forward. I personally do not care if my female broken looks the same as a male broken (I mean, those words aren’t even in the game anymore, just Body 1 and Body 2. So just give them 1 body? eh, whatever I’m schpeeling).

Can’t wait for all races to play any class and join either faction.

It will come.

2 Likes

Ignore those folks.

Any player race is going to see changes between their npc models and their player ones, and part of that will account for the two body types. Even if they’re androgynous like we see with the Dracthyr.

Sethrak would be a good example where neither gender shows sexual dimorphism through obvious means. In game there are minor differences between the male and female model. (Though only Sethraliss uses the actual female model they made)

well blizz proved they could do odd body types with limited armor, when they made dracthyr, so odd body types - naga, dryads, ethereals, keepers of the grove, centaur, even ogres in their original size, not outta the question

1 Like

how about no girl period. like not even little b**bie girl.

good grief, we exist.

well i dunno if ya noticed but at least 50% of the planet’s population is female.

I’m still of the opinion that Dracthyr should have had 5 body options where #1 is very much feminine with a pronounced upper chest, #3 is the average of what is currently available that is truly neutral, and #5 is very much bulky/masculine line what a lot of people had wanted from a dragonoid race.

And then once that tech was established they could give it to all races.

And I disagree with the whole reptilian argument, it’s established that some reptile races in wow aren’t entirely without sexual dimorphism/80085. If I wasn’t about to take an exam (Elune save me) I could post some images of various dragonoid NPCs

Also please Blizzard give Dracthyr access to all races for Visage. Only giving male elf and female human is stupidly limiting.

6 Likes

All pointy eared smelly elfs are the worst. The less we have the better. I was happy when that one weirdo lady burned down the Kiebler elf tree. Good riddance.

1 Like

I’m aware?

Not sure what I said but in the case of races like Sethrak or the Dracthyr it’s not odd that they have a different set of dimorphic traits. (or none at all, Visage aside of course.)

Tuskarr already have their female model which is really neat I think.

I like that they’re androgynous. Though I’d like it if the female body type were larger.

Like many reptiles are.

That’s true. Just bugs me with reptile races in general in games…

3 Likes

If you’re wanting a Horde High Elf.

Alliance can make Alliance High Elves with Void Elves.

You can technically make a blood elf and give them blue eyes now. There’s your high elf bro. Wanted to post on my main instead. Either way we could always use more elves. If the High elves are introduced as a complete new race, then they should be put in their own kingdom near Quel’Thalas and Silvermoon should be completely restored. Complete with a non instanced version of the Sunwell. However the Sunwell instance should still be available should players want to go into it.

2 Likes

agreed. now we just need more hairstyles. and paladins. and the ability to toggle off ee.

5 Likes

Toggle (visual, not to disable the benefits of the racial) or even just a glyph to change it to arcane colors.

1 Like

yikes. void+sunwell, kaboom

I figured if they do ever go that route they’ll probably do it as a npc you talk to to toggle it…

It could be used to give different void like effects too. Starcursed perhaps…

1 Like

you mean like stoner elves? i’ll pass on that idea.

Hmm. Void elves? Get back to thee Nether from whence thee came Demon Elf.

i’m a high elf. lol

3 Likes

No no. The demon elves are the Felblood.

1 Like