Elf fans. Do you still want High Elves?

These and centaur would be cool whichever sides. I also doubt them too but who knows.

These would be cool! They were also considered for vanilla wow I hear.

1 Like

if you’ll notice, all the cool stuff is horde-related lol

1 Like

No, please no. No more “animal things.” It’s gotten creepy enough as it is.

How are high elves anything but another re-skinned elf class?
I think We already have too many.

1 Like

Elves are the most played races. The majority has spoken.

how ya gonna have a 2 faction game if the more populous faction can withhold races, from the less populous faction.

were you this worried when you found out dracthyr used the male blood elf visage? how about when demon hunters were made?

1 Like

I think there are too many classes now.
Wow is quickly becoming a second job that you pay to engage in.

2 Likes

Well, we’re pretty mush headed towards a point where ally and Horde races are going to join each other. ie: A Nelf defects to Horde via a week long chain quest or some such thing. It’s fairly obvious and I think it would actually be a natural progression of things. Real life is a good example of people … faction changing … as it may be.
I dig both factions but in all honestly horde cities look like they smell like a meat locker without working refrigeration for 6 months. They’re not exactly pleasant in any way. Now that I know how to cover up troll feet, I would absolutely rock a Troll turned Alliance.

how? …do tell!

The shoes from the “trial of style” (so get them now) are the only ones that fit troll feet. They are clunky and look like medical boots lol, not going to lie. But they look like actual shoes. Not warty toes and nasty fungus toenails sticking out.

This (my profile thingy) is one of the blue pair of the shoes for trolls…

1 Like

aww cute!!

I. Am right here.

grumbles about how cool I find void elves before muttering off about how cool I find both mechagnomes and Kul’tirans and let’s not forget the dark Irons…

narrows eyes

Coward.

1 Like

void elves, minus dark circles and oxygen deprivation, most awesome.
dark iron, i will grant you this. they are cool.
mechagnomes, only in heritage gear
kul’tiran, males only. females just look your average human being on planet earth. i both like and dislike them.

And dracthyr should have every race as visage options

8 Likes

/rubs hands together

gonna make a mechagnome hunter soon as servers come back up. thats when we get allied races free?

Bah!

Velves, Mechagnomes and Kul’tiran are all very cool, folk are just cowards and I’ll die on this hill!

Absolutely!

I’m not aware of them doing anything with Allied Races than they’ve already done?

Currently all you need to do is the story beats and their unlock scenarios to my knowledge.

1 Like

I’m still holding out for Naga, Tuskarr, and Broken Draenei. So… I guess I’d be down for anything. (cries in never-going-to-happen)

I mean… The work they just did on them makes them a fair possibility. They’re all but playable with the new changes. Only thing that makes me think they won’t is that they don’t seem to have much in the way of Facial rigging.