Elf fans. Do you still want High Elves?

well they certainly didnt want to give alliance actual high elves because 1) blood elves already existed, just play horde and 2) they were having entirely too much fun trolling alliance players who they viewed as a bunch of game nerds

1 Like

Yes but can you actually see your character poop? Pics or it didn’t happen.

This is the actual reason, Alliance players, High Elfers and Anti Blood Elfers aren’t any more special than any other players and you should have to play the proper faction to play the race you claim you want to play, I have to, actually everyone else does as well.

Does it ever get tiring as an Alliance player to pretend like you are victimized time after time when you have literally been catered to time after time because it’s pretty cringe.

4 Likes

Still yes if you do the right quest.

Regardless, that isn’t important.

you yourself pointed out that the devs dont care what alliance players want. i’d say thats a past tense scenario, though. as they seem to be trying to correct for the former devs mistakes.

4 Likes

Oh but it is; Being able to dispose of biological waste eficiently is a critical part of biology and assuming that the denizens of azeroth share a comparable metabolism to us humans of earth that means that they would need to visit the crapper multiple times a day.

So!

How many porcelain thrones are in Stormwind, seat of power for the alliance and home to (presumably) thousands of people?

Of course they aren’t gonna care in the case of High Elves when High Elves are already a Core Race on Horde side, I mean I get you all want to try and spin that but legit that would be like me saying we should get Draenei just because I want it with a 1/1 copy/paste to Horde when it’s already an Alliance Core Race. it’s just silly, it even sounds silly and trying to spin it like you are being attacked, made fun of, whatever is absurd.

Alliance players were thrown a bone with Void Elves to give them access to the Blood Elf/High Elf model then given customizations to pretend to be a Blood Elf/High Elf on Alliance and as I’ve said before you people are still not happy, the people in these threads droning on and on about getting more and more are the problems and stand as good reasoning why Blizzard should ignore you and not give you things because you just drone on wanting more and more it never ends.

Alliance High Elves have been consistent throughout WoW, there is no consistent presence of Horde Draenei.

5 Likes

Draenei don’t have a history of being allied with the horde races. Quite the opposite in fact in the case of the Orcs.

High Elves do have that history with the Alliance. More to the point, they still actively are allies.

5 Likes

but many of us, even many draenei, would like it if horde got playable draenei.

3 Likes

former devs:

-oh we cant have a neutral race. makes pandas.
-oh we have too many elves. makes a whole new race called demon hunters, based on blood elves and night elves.
-blood elves are high elves. ignores high elves on alliance.

etc.

4 Likes

Having a few NPC’s here or there doesn’t justify you getting a Core Race from Horde side is the whole point, I don’t see why none of you can seem to grasp that, Blizzard had the opportunity twice to give you High Elves either in BC as a faction opposite Blood Elves or in Legion as an Allied Race instead of Void Elves and they didn’t, I mean maybe you should get that Blizzard doesn’t want to give you them.

I wouldn’t be opposed to the idea of Horde Sargerai as long as they pinky-promised no demon worship between the hours of 10pm and 7am.

People are trying to sleep.

3 Likes

so your suggestion is, i shouldnt ask for things? sure, soon as you stop asking for pink hair. hehe.

2 Likes

Fine, deal.

Twisting NPCs into acting out of character to give Horde a core Alliance race doesn’t justify not giving a faction of them to the Alliance.

4 Likes

you realize, of course, that i already look like a high elf, and as a former blood elf, who are former high elves, i am literally (in fictional universe) a high elf. so you just sold your pink hair for the words - high elf.

2 Likes

The High Elves choosing Horde and to be renamed Blood Elves is literally the lore of the game, no matter how much you or others dislike it, it’s how it is, it’s how it’s been since 2006 when they first announced Blood Elves as a race for the Horde.

So again and as I said, if they actually wanted to give Alliance players High Elves they would of because they had two different chances to give them to them and they didn’t, they ended up going for a void corrupted version with bad hair and now with faction barrier slowly being chipped away they will more than likely circle back to that if you want to play the pure High Elf go play Horde which is how it should be because if you want to play any other race you have to play whatever faction and soon enough it won’t be a hindrance of playing with friends so it’s literally gonna be a non-issue.

4 Likes

i’m already a high elf. title is the only missing thing. pink hair given up just so the words, high elf, cant appear over players heads.

3 Likes

First off you don’t need the title you are a Void Elf and second pink hair was more than likely given up because of getting normal hair colors because pink hair is considered a fun hair color and people like you wanted to have copy/pastes of ours so that’s kind of your own fault, not that I care like care given after Void Elves becoming bargain bin Blood Elves I’m waiting for Kul Tiran Warlock class opinion so I can race change mine but it is what it is.