Elf fans. Do you still want High Elves?

Void elves are also ideologically further from High elves than Blood elves are now days, since Blizzard stripped the Blood elven magical pragmatism to create this butt-pull race.

2 Likes

I don’t know where you saw that, but that’s not even remotely confirmed in the game anywhere.
Neither humans nor thalassian elves existed at the time Dracthyr were created.

1 Like

I meant the actual dragons and not the locked up experiment.

really? what the heck. howd they end up looking like humans and high elves then

They’re dragons.

They are not actual elves. They just look like blood elves.

6 Likes

They saw the future and were like, “the folks of azeroth will look like this!”

Idk tbh my lore aint that good.

Because re-using an existing model as the base is easier than making two new models for a new race.
There’s not yet a lore reason for their appearance. The only lore is that it is apparently very unique, and neither Wrathion or Ebyssian are sure why.

1 Like

Which is wild that we just let these walking time bombs walk free in alliance territory and cities without a trained handler.

You would think the NEs would advocate that considering their Wardens.

Void Elves are extremely dangerous if left unchecked.

Umberic in bfa with just a handful were absolutely devasting the Horde without effort and they’re still learning.

They all still hear the voices too.

3 Likes

isnt it interesting that one of them looks just like a male high elf? dont tell me that aint mean as a sober dwarf lol

I think they did that on purpose.

Cuz Elves are popular. Well, certain elves.

Eh. Elves are popular, and it’s easier to make the human female model look elf-y than it is the human male.
So they make the female based off human, the male based off elf.

3 Likes

and gave them so many customizations, everyone else was drooling lol

3 Likes

It’s pretty crazy how popular Elves are.

Void Elves are one of the most popular alliance races currently and they’re behind an unlock at the end of Legion.

Blood and Void Elf females are way more popular than human females too or any of the other females of other races for the most part.

1 Like

Too much copium in a single post.

2 Likes

And yet I was able to get quests from them in Classic.

I mean, there were… what? 2?

That was before They quit the alliance what with the whole “Head of the alliance is a douche canoe”.

I wanted a Naaru, a Sethrakk, an Ogre, a Nerubian, an arakoa, a hozen…

The fact that you like them matters about as much as my sentiments. Aside from how, you know blizzard made a decision that Alliance wasn’t going to get the most boring non-Trogg race in the game.

Blood elves actually have depth. Also, when I came back after a multipe expansion break I figured I might as well try one of the race/class options that weren’t available when I was playing back in wrath.

Doubtful.

Between the treatment at the hands of the alliance and the realities of their immediate threats (the scourge and the Amani) to say nothing of the logistical realities of allying with the alliance (who’s nearest major settlement was half a continent away) the simple fact is the Horde was the better choice.

Is there any other blitherings you’d like to share or are you about done?

2 Likes

Not really, seeing as how their neighbor developed plague nukes and nuked both sides at wrathgate, used plague in bfa, and nuked their own capital.

Blood Elves aren’t known for their decision making skills. I mean, they helped steal the bell in MoP then acted surprise that there was consequences.

Especially since they practically gave the Alliance the Void Elves whom proved invaluable in bfa as a force.

3 Likes

I don’t know if you can say the ones who didn’t take up the name can pretend to do any better. How are the rangers at Quel’lithien doing now for example?

5 Likes

The Neighbors who had pound for pound the best track record and most expierience fighting the scourge, and who were led by a Legendary General who died trying to save Quelthalas.

This honestly applies to most of the playable races; Azeroth has some very stupid leaders.

The Void elves were a bunch of guys engaged in the sort of research and experimentation that was in line with an HP lovecraft story (IE it results in insanity, mutation and death) so small wonder that they were forced into exile.

4 Likes

Thought void elves were high elves?

(I’m only joking don’t take this seriously.)

20…thousand… Years ago? That doesn’t make sense.

The High Elves never betrayed their convictions or ate Fel.

Unlike certain elves.

3 Likes