Elf fans. Do you still want High Elves?

Which would hold water if elves with a monolith. That would have been the case if high elves had stopped existing after TBC. As we all know, that wasn’t the case.

This is irrelevant and evokes the “different for the sake of being different” mindset, which is in the same tier as people that want to be authors but refuse to read books out of fear of being influenced by them.

Inspired or uninspired, high elves are part of the Warcraft mythos and have a history with the Alliance. Blizzard had a chance to snuff out the notion of high elves on Alliance by not making them a thing after TBC, and again in Cataclysm (could have just said “the cataclysm wiped them out”). They ignored both opportunities.

3 Likes

An Orc-elf from Morrowind, circa 2002

3 Likes

you know what i’m saying or implying. they gave alliance elves in the form of night elves, but the males were goofy as heck and the females had hands so big they could use them as tennis rackets.

Does anyone have good hands in the game?

7 Likes

So are kobolds and Gnolls and both of those have more depth and distinction then the simpdorei.

2 Likes

yes. the thalassian models do. not sure on the males, but only thing i could nitpick is the hip jut, otherwise they have the best healing animation in the game (male belfs/helfs/velfs)

Get over it, bro.
High Elves are in the Horde now.

4 Likes

and the alliance. :smile:

7 Likes

Ok, so there’s blood elves that have ok hands. They’ve been there, and they have their place in the wow story

2 Likes

yep. now alliance elves. i just want you to recall how male night elves cast. just picture it in your mind. hehe.

then game gets an update and alliance gets space demons lol you cant make this stuff up. the devs back then were massive trolls lol

2 Likes

And the Alliance

4 Likes

Yes High elves really super hated trolls and orcs, and that is why blizz made high elf hubs friendly to alliance and hostile to horde (also silver covenant is alliance aligned). High elves were alliance in warcraft games and one of the “legendary hero” statues in stormwind is a high elf so you can probably understand why some alliance players wanted them and your “well I don’t like them” doesn’t matter & kind of ironic considering your toon is a blood elf lol.

If blood elf was all we got that would’ve been fine, even if it was always kind of screwy they went horde to the point blizz had to give more reason for them to be horde: in MOP they were about to join alliance if not for Jaina

5 Likes

just the devs trolling alliance again lol they wrote jaina.

1 Like

cute fan made anim

I believe the Devs just enjoy dangling High Elves in front of the Alliance every expansion then just… not giving them up.

Why, a lot of the dragons we meet in DF are High Elves as their visage form.

4 Likes

lol they are so mean. they gave dracthyr high elf visage, but only males lol while maintaining the argument there are not enough high elves alive to constitute a playable race. …then how’d they become dracthyr? ion is a silly.

5 Likes

Dracthyr visage is neither human nor elf. It just uses that base model.
If you look at the concept art for it, it’s clear they intend the race to have nose 2, so whatever the Dracthyr visage species is, it’s something unique. They just need to reveal what it is. Might happen in 10.1.

3 Likes

High Elves can still exist just fine. Blood Elves are Horde and Void Elves are insane and go purple.

High Elves being Alliance and not having those quirks would make them unique.

4 Likes

the lore i saw is, the first 2 people neltharion met when his plan to make super soldiers began, was a human female and a high elf male, who, for some reason, were on dragon isles all those years ago. so they became the base. did he clone or grow the rest in eggs?