Elf fans. Do you still want High Elves?

i didnt say he felt any way about animations, i said he was determined not to have playable high elves. theres even a youtube video of him laughing when asked and saying they have been assimilated by the surrounding culture and not enough exist to constitute a playable race.

3 Likes

No, it’s that they don’t evaluate the impact it could have on the community, and the backlash proves it.

I know most of you get super bothered because he said if you wanted to play a pure High Elf play a Blood Elf because we are the High Elves but he’s not wrong, we are the exact thing you all claim you want to be playing but won’t play because it’s on Horde side which is honestly silly.

Especially when everyone else, myself included plays whatever race on whatever faction they are on because they are on said faction, case and point any one of my Alliance Warlocks because I hate playing Alliance.

3 Likes

No, it is that a true RPG world must be able to receive all the players who follow its lore in it.

Something that in this case is not given because they not only put the VEs instead of the HEs but later due to the backlash they put visual options to allow HE RP but the world does not reflect this.

Blizzard is a lazy company that does things halfway, or at least the division of WoW

2 Likes

i’ve already shown you blood elves i play. theres more but they are all lower level. i even have like 3 nightborne. i like elves. i’m also ancient, with severly handicapped hands, so everything i do in game is…harder.

1 Like

Doesn’t change you are in the camp of you want a literal 100% copy/paste of Blood Elves on Alliance so you can have the blue background instead of doing like the rest of us and just playing a Blood Elf, I mean if we are going that route people like me should get to have my Human Warlock, Dark Iron Dwarf Warlock, Worgen Warlock, etc. on Horde side.

is that what i said? nope, we already have 100% copy paste. i asked for different poses, different animations and different hairstyles on the helf model so if i was fully geared you would still be able to tell the difference.

3 Likes

What you asked for vs what you got vs what you ask for now is way different, it’s like how you want our hair, our jewelry, even braids and tattoos that people have asked for in the Blood Elf customization thread, I mean honestly we all know what you people want which is just a 100% copy/paste of a Horde Core Race on Alliance side.

2 Likes

what, we can ask for braids or tats?

2 Likes

Literally asking for it right after people that played Blood Elves asked for it and posted it in thread and on Twitter was pretty telling.

1 Like

“they made concessions to our demands but that’s not good enough, they have to do everything we ask or they’re lazy”

4 Likes

i dont even read twitter. i’m nearly 70 years old. most people are surprised i even know how to operate a video game.

2 Likes

I had a friend she doesn’t play anymore but her character was named Midare she always said if they ever gave into them and gave them anything they’d never stop and legit as soon as they gave eye colors they wanted skintones, as soon as they gave skintones they wanted hair colors and now they are on about wanting everything else including all of our classes which I’m not against because if every race gets every class I don’t really care.

I do care they want all of the stuff they don’t have of ours customization wise currently because legit we don’t have much left anyway as it is which just ruins the whole game immersion due to no uniqueness.

3 Likes

It’s funy that the person who accused me of not knowing how to RP comes to tell me this when what I requested is that the world reflect the RP options that the game offers :joy:

1 Like

it’s not funny at all. you’re requesting that the game conform to your imagination in all respects, rather than thinking of ways to work within the game as it exists. RP is supposed to involve some level of creativity, not just “make the game do what i want”

2 Likes

the devs have a limited list of customizations for all races, among them are eye, hair, skin colors, hairstyles, jewelry, tats, scars, headdresses and hair decorations. since void elves dont have any new hairstyles, jewelry, tats, scars, headdresses and hair decorations, we ask for them.

3 Likes

And I used to be supportive until you people got almost everything of ours given to you including the Dark Ranger skin and then I figured you should be happy with that because no other race has gotten everything handed to them so they can pretend to be something else on the opposite faction but you aren’t happy and it’s why I said you are all ungrateful because legit you are.

1 Like

What I am asking is that if you are going to do something, do it well. I did not force them to put the HE customization options, they did, they could not do it and let the HE cry, but they decided to do it, halfway.

In the end it all comes down to the same thing, the VEs were a mistake.

4 Likes

this one puzzled me till someone pointed out that void elves are former blood elves. then i was puzzled again, cuz if we are former blood elves, shouldnt we have demon hunters, like void hunters perhaps since they would replace fel with void.

2 Likes

We should.
But I imagine the issue was that the Horde wouldn’t have had a 2nd demon hunter race so it didn’t happen.

3 Likes