Elf fans. Do you still want High Elves?

The mechagnome hairstyles are surprisingly nice for velves too…

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/906672592189022268/1084929435804905472/20230307_110932.jpg

By Ramavatarama

6 Likes

and that means they’d look good on belfs as well. hehe. unique hairstyles would be awesome but the races already in game, have cool stuff too. sure wouldnt complain

3 Likes

1 Like

Oh my god, he’s adorable.

2 Likes

he looks like a dragonball z character, dyed blue. hehe

4 Likes

Mecha-elf! Let’s see that happen.

1 Like

I mean, throw in the void proc and he’d even power up with some glow.

3 Likes

You sound jealous. Mad about trading a working toilet of the alliance for mud huts and outhouses?

2 Likes

i think the belfs have saunas and swimming pools, in a glorious golden forest. :smile:

2 Likes

A forest still devastated by their use of Fel and the Scourge as well as the Amani Trolls.

Water still polluted and wasted away as Blood Elves were too concerned with feeding their mana addiction.

3 Likes

Ah yes just some mild racism. How quaint.

The Horde still uses Mud Huts. What do you have against the truth?

2 Likes

You know if we’re going historic european cities, that canal in SW is basically the sewer everyone is dumping their chamberpots into.

3 Likes

said with a british accent and a cup of tea, pinky up. hehe

4 Likes

and their alligator pets. there’s a doozy in there now. has eaten more than one person.

1 Like

We have mages that aren’t addicted to magical energy. They will fix it or they’ll lose their tower.

1 Like

Mud huts are fine, but I still draw the line at spikes on coffee mugs.

2 Likes

Well how else do you deal with people who try to talk to you before you have your coffee?

2 Likes

It’s already a weapon. It’s a mug. A venerable mace in this setting. The spikes add nothing except danger to the user.

1 Like

And a bat is a weapon too. But a bat with a spike through it is more impressive.