Elf fans. Do you still want High Elves?

Considering I’m following what you are saying about how you like what you have yet you don’t like what you have and want more, I’m just following you and others lead about how you want to be exactly like us.

Eh, there’s things that void elves do that blood elves can’t. And vice versa.

They’re both great!

Not as good as dwarves, but nothing is perfect.

1 Like

oh no!! too much elf!! :rage:

1 Like

And I still have more! My elfishness is at least a 9.

…Do demon hunters count?

i want unique hairstyles, not copied from blood elves, except rachel, i love the belf female hairstyle called rachel. long hair preferably with braids. i like the braid around the crown of long hair style and no one has that yet. like this but with long hair.

5 Likes

I want the elves to be given more tattoo options, hair styles and colors. Just match it up for all playable Thalassians and we would be good. I see no reason why this debate can’t conclude with everyone being happy. IF Blizzard decides to make High Elves as a third Thalassian faction then fine. All 3 have all same everything.

3 Likes

While I prefer unique hairstyles, this one here is actually the best and should be shared with all the poor suffering races who don’t have it.

Also, hello this is the current Sledge main.

4 Likes

braiiids. :laughing:

3 Likes

And decent looking bangs so that the hair doesn’t appear to have been sheered off with a razor or a very strict mum.

I’d also like to see the female human curly bob shared around, possibly with variations, because it’s pretty flexible and fantastic.

3 Likes

turokan made us some nelf->velf hair swaps

guys

gals

5 Likes

You’re being far too reasonable. The argument that several of these anti-high elf people keep pushing is: if Alliance players are allowed to have “high elf” on their name plate or any of the blood elf hair styles, then blood elves will cease to be a race and the horde will have lost everything that made it special.

Only the void elf hair styles can be copied over to blood elves, the objectively superior race :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s makes me sick to think about. I want to a-VOID this subject like the plague, but I can’t help but respond. At this point idc what they do. I feel like there’s no pleasing any one group so maybe nobody gets anything, and everyone remains miserable. Smh

1 Like

I SEE THOSE BRAIDS. I see it.

10 Likes

Okay damn you. Those are nice! I would want that… I really would want that. Okay you do very good work!

1 Like

If “visual distinction” mattered so much to them, perhaps they shouldn’t have chosen a race that was inevitably and justifiably going to be copied over.

2 Likes

turokan did that. :smiley:

5 Likes

As previously mentioned, my sneaky ulterior motive is to make sure Bliz keeps rolling along on the customization trail. And as Tarrok mentioned, elf argument threads get the most traction.

So even though I’m less elfy than some of y’all, I do love my elves and I love Blizzard remembering people want more shinies for their characters, so I’ll be here for a good debate/chat, stupid jokes, and to continue to advocate for more customizations for everyone! Including, but not limited to, short elves.

6 Likes

I didn’t do those. My computer art skills are neanderthal. And, like, a Neanderthal trying to eat the stylus. That’s Turokhan. I’m just linking the pictures!

1 Like

Those work remarkably well.

3 Likes

Those are very good and unique to Void Elves and look amazing! Night Elves styles on Void Elves is just chef’s kiss

4 Likes