Elf fans. Do you still want High Elves?

I embrace the fact that my character is a VOID elf and while he appears as a HIGH elf. He sounds like a Thalassian, walks like one, and in all, but name is a High Elf. The few seconds he goes void is fun. Why see that as a character breaking experience? We should be Void Elves and be done with the High Elf debate.

If next expansion they say, “Vereesa and all living High Elves have trained under the Ren’dorei and identify as such…” I would be dancing in Goldshire! I want this debate over… We are not getting High Elves. That’s okay. We have 2 flavors and that’s enough just let us have more hairstyles and beard options and we are good.

3 Likes

You didn’t have the blues that were given when they were given to Blood Elves, either way though it comes back to Alliance people being ungrateful despite getting almost all of our stuff so they can play pretend High Elf on Alliance.

actual playable high elf race

2 Likes

Yes actual playable High Elf race you know the one you and many others claim to be such fans of but won’t play the actual faction you are supposed to play one.

i actually have like 10 blood elves. none are max level tho. highest is 50.

3 Likes

heres my hunter.

2 Likes

Then you don’t actually play one because it’s not on the blue team, yet you complain about how you want the race with all of it’s customizations on Alliance so you won’t get made fun of in say the Stormwind Cathedral, lol.

It’s also about giving the Alliance what they want.

It’s a proven fact it wouldn’t be a waste as it’s the #1 requested alliance allied race and as we see with Blood and Void - Elve are absurdly popular. It wouldn’t take much effort to add them in either. So Blizzard wins and makes the Alliance happy for almost no effort.

2 Likes

You don’t get to speak for the Alliance base.

4 Likes

i beg your pardon, she just got her pet recently. had to camp the dang thing off and on for a month

4 Likes

To be fair, Blood/Void Elves are High Elves of different flavors. I think if they gave us more hairstyles/tattoo options/beards etc. Then Void Elves would like fine. Give the same to Blood Elves just so everyone is happy. High Elves are already playable look at your character. Look at mine. I even rep the tabard and ride the steed. What more can an elf want?

1 Like

Look at you. Being all troll-like and mean-spirited to those that actually know what they’re talking about.

Yet you complain that your feelings are the one being hurt then make a post like this. Your hypocrisy shows just how angry you are at being proven wrong time and again on the subject matter.

1 Like

Thank god, given most of the friends I have that main Alliance aren’t even fans of that Void Elves got our skintones, hair colors and eye colors instead of void options.

3 Likes

The Alliance spoke for itself long ago.

#1 most requested Allied Race for the Alliance even now - even after Void Elves got new skin tones.

2 Likes

And I’m sure you have something to back that up other than just declaring it.

2 Likes

tarrok will not accept your evidence. dont bother. lol

3 Likes

The fact that this topic is at 2.5k+ posts despite numerous 5k+ topics about High Elves should be enough that even you can understand the facts.

Go point to me another Alliance requested race that even reaches 1/4th of this.

Not to mention that Void Elves got new skin tones because of Alliance wanting High Elves. As if that would silence them - it didn’t.

2 Likes

This just reinforces why Blizzard shouldn’t give Alliance anything they want, you are all ungrateful for what you do get, it’s not something to be proud of or brag about, nor is it a good look for you or other Alliance players.

1 Like

Right. Because they’re all supportive of it.

You know that an actual popular request doesn’t get the giant threads. It’s just stuff where people argue that gets huge threads. Like sadly, I’m the most frequent poster here, and I know I’m not supporting this repetition.

4 Likes

many blood elves want san’layn and felblood customizations or even as allied races. the new dark ranger eyes/skins is a good start but long way off from whats been asked for. i dont personally wanna be a vampire, but their claws are cool

4 Likes