Elf fans. Do you still want High Elves?

its just shocking.

2 Likes

Well I hope you take that to story application as well.

Because Lanesh has existed since MOP and devs have said they are aware of him and that story exists they just haven’t told it yet.

So it’s valid for BE fans of the HE narrative to see neutral High Elves return home and take the Blood Elf name.

Just like Alliance High Elf fans keep asking for VE story to officially tie anything in.

Either both stories remain vague and left to the player and player agency or both get story additions.

1 Like

From my understanding of the lore around them. High elves are still high elves. Blood elves are a faction of high elves that swore bloody vengeance and changed their names, and void elves are blood elves that licked the darkness or something and got kicked out of their city.

And then the Nightborne are a faction of the old Highborne, which were night elves that didn’t want to give up magic, and Naga were also Highborne that mutated from ocean stuff, and then there were other Highborne that are still Highborne, and even more that moved to another continent and mutated into High elves.

So, if you really dig back into everything, Horde shouldn’t have elves at all because they’re all Night Elves.

4 Likes

Maybe if people stepped back and looked why people have a problem with either side of the issue you would come to a resolution.

There would no need for this conflict. I can see why an alliance player would want what they consider high elves.

I just hope eventually some people on the other side of the issue understand why blood elf players wish for their situation to be remedied.

I think it can be fair for blood elves to “share” if their issues are resolved. Everyone should know how I would do it by now.

3 Likes

Thankfully they didn’t. It’s nice seeing a blood elf get worked up over the Alliance wanting the better race.

2 Likes

Had Blizzard never of tried to give Alliance players the Blood Elf/High Elf model to begin with this would be a non-issue because despite giving them almost all of our customizations for Void Elves they still complain and are ungrateful.

Legit if anything they should take Void Elves from the Alliance and give them to Horde by rolling them into Blood Elves and then give Alliance something like Broken Draenei as a replacement and say if you want a High Elf play Horde like they said originally.

1 Like

What issues? Blood Elves are the most played race on the Horde. They need nothing.

2 Likes

I mean, that’s big talk coming from someone pushing hard for a third duplication of a model

5 Likes

He’s the biggest time waster here, legit this topic had died out after Void Elves got our hair colors, skintones and blue eyes but he had to bring it back to pretend like he doesn’t want another copy/paste of Blood Elves for Alliance.

6 Likes

You imply I’m the only one. Untrue. High Elves are still by and far the most wanted Allied Race for the Alliance.

You seeing it as just a duplication won’t change their minds. They don’t care.

3 Likes

Nope.

There’s no shortage of people who don’t understand the story.

However, you’re the person here accusing other people of wasting time

3 Likes

It’s cute how angry you are. Was being proven wrong time and again having such an effect on you? Or do you just enjoy being proven wrong by me?

Sounds like you have a crush.

2 Likes

I don’t have to be angry to call out or state facts which is what I’ve been doing, you are a time waster, you did revive this topic for no reason after it had mostly died out and people were just asking for other classes for Void Elves, you do act like High Elves aren’t Blood Elves despite even Blizzard and Ion has said they are, get the point yet?

3 Likes

Technically we always had blue eyes.

Purple wasn’t added until later and along with the (I assume what you’re referring to) “high elf” eyes.

1 Like

its technically not a third duplication, as i can already look like a high elf. its more of a quality of life thing, since looking like and actually being, are different subjects. i’m fine with the model as is provided we get more hairstyles and playable paladins would be awesome. also put braids in the holes left when tentacles are toggled off.

5 Likes

And yet they immediately backtracked and gave void elves the light skin options? It was always a stupid and inflammatory statement and all I can say is I am glad he ate crow for it.

3 Likes

Only to people who don’t understand the story of the game.

3 Likes

Yeah because that’s worked out so well for them when they’ve giving into what you people have asked for thus far, legit like I said earlier they should of just stuck with if you want to be a High Elf play Horde because legit that’s where they actual High Elf race is.

1 Like

I mean, people can dislike part of the story.

Interesting you changed it because as someone who undertstands the story, I can safely say there was always lore of high elves being in the Alliance, so asking us to go to the opposite faction was stupid.

4 Likes

Citing facts not in evidence.

4 Likes