Elf fans. Do you still want High Elves?

Blood Elves WERE High Elves. They don’t go by the name High Elf and aren’t Alliance aligned.

No, that would be you. You seem to have a horrible habit of ignoring the lore and what characters literally say in game in regards to the subject.

Ironic that a Nightborne can tell the difference upon first meeting the races yet you cannot tell the difference after playing WoW for years.

2 Likes

How many important Mok’nathal do you know of compared to how many half elves?

Cause honestly… I find they’re exactly matched.

Immaterial overall though. I don’t think its likely that we’ll get Half Elves anymore than we already have. I just always thought it would have been neat to have seen Blizzard go that route with Dalaran, but that would have had to have happened a looong time ago.

Also you get tired of being Vaxxu?

The Mok’Nathal at least have an established tribe of their own and Rexxar is pretty popular still. Half-Elves have never come in their own and are always portrayed as being under their High Elven/Human parents.

3 Likes

Is putting the same damn thing in the game with no changes just because a few people are upset about the story, like you seem to think is a problem if people use it to point out problems with it, but is great if you want to explain why duplicate assets are super cool

ARE

2 Likes

Were. Did you just not play Warcraft III?

3 Likes

This coming from you is laughable when everything in the Blood Elven lore say we are the High Elves and High Elf this or High Elf that, however since you want to go that route I’ll just jump in the camp with others and hope you never get pure High Elves on Alliance because they are on Horde already as Blood Elves so congrats on making me feel just spiteful towards you and others.

1 Like

Says the Blood Elf who thinks all High Elves converted to being Blood Elves and thus aren’t different.

2 Likes

Alliance is on life support currently I hope it dies out because then maybe people like you will stop playing.

And there it is. Your true colors on why you don’t want the Alliance to have their most requested and established Allied race.

You tried to hide it but when push came to shove you compromised. Typical of a Blood Elf.

I would think the playerbase would be happier with High Elves since that would cause you to quit in a rage that the Alliance finally got what they asked for.

3 Likes

Yeah a copy/paste of Blood Elves on Alliance, I already said that and you keep denying it because you are disingenuous so you are trying to act like it’s gonna add something new to the game, as I said in my previous post you made me spiteful on this topic so thank yourself for me hoping you and others never get what you want, ever.

1 Like

Once again, Alliance players don’t care about your opinion on this. They want High Elves - you making up all these excuses to deny them what they still want is laughable.

I don’t care if you’re spiteful. You’ve never once argued in good faith and cannot even understand simple concepts and actual canon facts and what’s said in game.

Yet here you are. Still in this topic. If your feelings are hurt that much by the truth then you can just leave. No ones forcing you to be wrong.

3 Likes

I don’t care about Alliances wants or opinions about a race that is a Horde Core Race and has been since Burning Crusade, actually even devs don’t care about what Alliances opinions are or you wouldn’t have gotten Void Elves, really you do not wanna get into this argument with me because you will get crushed.

1 Like

Still here I see.

3 Likes

I’ll continue to be here to argue with you no matter what you say now, that’s how being spiteful works.

1 Like

:open_mouth:

2 Likes

Then you can waste your time. You’re still wrong and will always be wrong on this subject.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Sorry, I really wouldn’t care, Alliance people could either play Horde or quit playing in my opinion and the so called High Elf fans as they dub themselves could play Blood Elves since we are the actual High Elf race like people like me and others do.

1 Like

2 Likes

You are gonna end up blocked at this rate, lol.