Elf fans. Do you still want High Elves?

I actually just wrote the post on Twitter for that and asking for that in addition to the other ones so now I’m hoping they’ll give it. :dracthyr_heart: :dracthyr_heart: :dracthyr_heart:

1 Like

Then consider it my preference. That I would rather the void elven paladins, once we get them just be regular paladins and not have to be some off shoot branch that uses void magic that looks like light magic or some such nonsense. That the limited lore it will likely get be focused on 100% being clear that these void elves are just using light magic.

1 Like

I somehow didn’t notice the pink hair for Lightforged.

I have ONE character slot left, and I’m still debating on what to make… But a pink haired Lightforged monk has some appeal.

1 Like

Personally -I think I have said this before- I like Natalie as some sort of Void undead counterpart to Calia. She just need void customizations to match! But yeah, it would do well to the Cult of the Forgotten shadows to expand to be a more neutral organization, because it opens opportunities to both sides.

Imagine if they develop what we call the Void Knight, Forsaken, Void Elves and Mag’har could have access to the Paladin gameplay under that lore conceit.

Give player more choices to play, while keeping it rooted in the lore and its potential!

In case you might not know the new limit is 60 (I have 5 slot left lmao)

2 Likes

I’ll be clear, I have a definite preference for the Void Elves 100% in lore being void based paladins, but I’m not going to only support that notion.

Class Skins or systems and concepts like it could really be a great things for WoW and I won’t actively support the concept of less options for players.

I accept that it is your preference, I just don’t understand why you would shoot so low and allow Blizzard to continue being so barebones.

Do it, do it, do it, Lightforged Draenei are so pretty and well I love that they are getting Monks with Goblins and Worgens. :heart: :heart: :heart:

That would actually be pretty cool.

This! There is so much there and its just on the verge of being possible. I hope Blizzard puts in the extra effort.

2 Likes

My Mage became a High Elf yesterday. She looks so pretty with blue eyes that match her mog!

Not sure what I have to make her do now to stay a blue eyed beauty, but I’ll think something cool up.

2 Likes

Sooner or Later, void is gonna become VERY relevant with the cosmic stakes, and we really need more than 2 specs linked to it! And Paladin really is the most primed to have a stab at it given the inextricable nature of the Void/Light cycle.

1 Like

…what

Oh snap.

2 Likes

I KNOW! You still can only have 50 per server, but you can have 60 across your account! It was a stealth Dragonflight update.

Hmmm… Hm.

That’s probably why I didn’t notice, but maybe I could export some of the concepts I kind of want over to Moon Guard or back to my old home of Farstriders…

Considering moving Fenelon here to Moon Guard…

I’m like shocked you guys have so many characters, I struggle having and maintaining the 13 that I have currently, don’t take that as me hating though because I’m not I’m just like wow because wow I’m impressed.

2 Likes

I mean, I have a ton of characters around, but struggle to pay attention to more than this one

1 Like

Thankfully I’m on a couple of connected servers so I can have half on one and then half on the other. I think you’re on WrA so :frowning:

Well I love this one though so that’s what counts. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

1 Like

I only usually play two seriously, but I level a lot and I’m seriously into making the characters – gear, look, backstory, maybe a bit of RP and a few sketches.

Also, Shadowlands was such a train wreck for me that I checked out of max level content fairly early on, so I had lots of WoW-based free time.

1 Like

i have deleted so many chars over the years. i’m always right on the edge of having too many and have to delete some to make more. the main issue is friends and family asking me to come to their servers, so here i have some horde on 3 different servers and some alliance on 4 or 5 servers, not to mention chars on classic vanilla and classic wrath lol

I really want a set of specs similar to disc and balance druid. Something that can tank, heal, DPS. And I want it to shift back and forth between light and void as you play