Elf fans. Do you still want High Elves?

Quoting another thread where this same convo has come up / the answer I would point to on the issue.

But simply put the humanoid races including High Elves should and do have diverse representation and that should receive 0 objection from anyone unless they have a certain mindset.

https://i.imgur.com/PkeqouN.png

Quelthalas and the kingdom of the High(Blood) Elves are one such race that is diverse, full stop. That diversity doesn’t end for any High Elves that are neutral / Alliance leaning is what I am saying, because the thread took a turn in several places where peoples suggestions were…

Here was one such case, where Fenelon corrected them.

I’m a bit confused by youre statement because you seem to say “it has nothing to do w politics” when saying this but

But what I said was verbatim that.

Where I’m noticing the disconnect and I don’t know why, is because you seem to be defending people who say problematic things if they hide behind saying its for lore reasons.

While I hope you find this answer insightful maybe even going through the linked thread w the quote I provided, I will say I am done w this convo, because it seems circular both in our exchange but as the topic as a whole- I only chimed in because I think its important to note that High Elves like humans are diverse in wow end of story.

5 Likes