Ele shaman 9.2 legendary combos

Nope don’t understand it still. Legit the only increase you get playing skybreaker during a go are flameshock crits…that’s not the point of the leggo

Funny enough I was literally watching swapsy playing boomy instead talking about how ele is underwhelming atm

Not parroting streamers like it gives my opinions any validation jus funny you’d link him

Dude, even if Ele is underwhelming this is literally the comp that allowed him to get the highest. Playing Equilibrium wouldn’t make him get higher.

Skybreaker’s increases his sustain damage by with Flame Shock crits but what I mean and you cannot understand is that Kyrian Link does the same thing as Equilibrium. So you don’t need equilibrium and you can improve sustain damage.

I just said it’s not a bigger go. Cherry picking one ele/boom/mw with some of the best players in the world doesn’t change that.

Like I’ve already said skybreaker is about sustain you’ve already said ele/boom isn’t go oriented

I even asked swapsy about setups yesterday and he said you don’t setup as ele lol, he’s not even playing for goes

They are both damp and go every minute - you can still smoke someone in Bash.

And it’s not the only one Zeepeye also plays this comp quite often. Literally top Elemental Shamans either play this or Ele/Mage. Ele/Mage with Equilibrium or Kyrian because it makes sense and Ele/Boomy with Skybreaker’s for the reasons I told you.

Ay I’m jus being pedantic but in no way does skybreaker give you harder setups than something mathematically giving you 15% more damage.

We’re going back and forth for no reason

1 Like

I don’t want to be rude but it seems that what they say about Americans isn’t cliche…

Dude, read my post once again.

Equilibrium is 15% more damage right? If you play it with Fire Mage it’s default choice. You get 15% more damage and you play Skyfury - mainly for your Mage right?

What I mean is that if you play ELEMENTAL AND MOONKIN YOU DON’T NEED EQUILIBRIUM BECAUSE MOONKIN GIVES YOU 22% MORE DAMAGE EVERY MINUTE FOR 10 SEC SO YOU DON’T NEED EQUILIBRIUM FOR EQUALLY BIG GOES WHILE YOU CAN INCREASE SUSTAIN DAMAGE WITH SKYBREAKER’S.

Is it that hard to understand Jesus…

Lmao

You’re the one hard of understanding man,

I’m plenty ok smoking someone with 15% more damage on top of empowerment in lieu of flameshock crits

Just like the warrior in kitty cleave doesn’t mind empowerment on top of banner.

Dunno why you have to bring nationality into this when what you said is objectively wrong.

1 Like

i dont think anyone is not understanding what you are saying.

22% is bigger than 15%

we get that.

what was being said was

22% + 15% is bigger than 22%

ie, 22% + skybreakers is less big than 22% + equilibrium during GO’s. even if skybreakers has higher consistent damage, equilibrium is still much higher burst during GO’s and bigger potential 1 shots.

1 Like

Here’s a novel idea: you can play elemental equilibrium with the boomkin too. You could also play skybreaker’s. They just change the comp a bit.

Ele equil = 1 min setups off your stormkeeper / lone empowerment.

Skybreaker = constant pressure / pad, play more for mana / damp.

Personally, I find ele equil with skyfury more fun, but I tend to enjoy quick setup goes more than dampening.

Legit watching Swapsy harping at his boomy that he needs to do more damage cus ele doesn’t have carry/solo kill potential

Actually depressing to hear when he could swap stuff out and easily crank.

Damp works for them obviously but how is that fun imo

Then you play with Fire Mage.

If you want to play Elemental Equilibrium you play with Mage not Boomkin.

If Elemental/Moonkin with Elemental Equilibrium was good then people would play it but for some reason nobody does.

Have you noticed that all games they won they won in dampening and with Elemental Equilibrium and Skyfury they wouldn’t even get there versus some of these comps?

you could play either with either. its really personal preference.

No it’s not unless you want to be forever stuck 1800 Shay. I’m on NA for 2 months and you are still in the same place.

Elemental Equilibrium is good in Ele Mage because then both Elemental and Mage have the same damage profile. With Moonkin you rather play dampen games.

ive probably queued 2 games on ele in the past 8 months. ive been playing my druid. i’m sure your EU character is 3600.

Then don’t pretend you know anything about Ele this season if you don’t even play it.

no, its because skybreaker’s encourages flameshock spread and fire ele which gets frustrating w/ polymorph and dragonsbreath and ring of frost. it can work even still.

i know more than u.

After reading your “knowledge” you have no clue.

Elemental Equilibrium works but in Ele/Mage.

Skyfury has nothing to do with Flame Shock btw.

it works in anything ele does. theres no ele combination that absolutely will not work w/ EE. nor is there an ele combination that wont work with Skybreakers. its personal preference. also were people dunking on you too hard brodanyo that you had to log onto another useless alt with no experience to try and hide?

i meant skybreakers. woops.

If it was personal preference then:

https://murlok.io/shaman/elemental/3v3#legendaries

Then it would be equal but it’s not because people play Elemental Equilibrium if they play with Mage that’s why it’s more rare.