Eldre'Thalas Alliance Reconnections

That would be awesome! Thinking of rolling on Pagle. Not big on PvP or streamer severs.

Holy crap Skaltos and Buraffe, you remember Thombur, the other dwarf hunter?

Danilo (dwarven paladin, and he of many alts), briefly of Fallen Guardians and longtime/current Defenders of the Pass member, will be playing on the Pagle server. We’re planning on a “classic” version of DotP there for those who are interested!

Probably playing Alliance on Pagle. Asinine #1292

Of course I do! I’d say we played quite a bit together back in those days it would be hard to forget!

Hope life has been good to you!

Looks like I’ll be playing Horde on Herod come Classic. If you ever find yourself there you’ll have to look me up!

BTAG: Wexylwoxyl#1973

Vulcanus, Human Warrior

If anyone from White Tree Covenant sees this hit me up!
TheFool#1207

Just sent you a friend request as GroggyOtter.

Things have been great, hope they have been for you too! Tell Buraffe I said hey!

I’ll probably be rolling on Bloodsail Bucaneers and give RP a go, but i’d love to roll a horde alt on a pvp server!

Leres here! held onto skull all the way from BC to Legion. trying to get Sarnneth and Theslayer to come back we will see. not sure of server names yet but we will see tomorrow

2 Likes

hey old friend. good to see your still playing. i plan on doing PVP again. have to figure out what server we are picking. maybe we can get Grand Marshal together this time instead of duelist haha.

3 Likes

Purpleshadow/ NE Druid Resto/ Mythic Legion, Tempest, Skull. Playing Classic, see you all soon!

were heading for pagel as well

2 Likes

Hello, which server will you be playing on. I’m interested in pvp as well.

Hi hi Veln good to see that you still play!Hugo knew he would see a familiar face by jumping over to alliance side!

4 Likes

I recognize Demia, Luccia and Natasia.

2 Likes

I played as Kahnos with a great group of players in Council of Elites. I remember Farkew, Soco/Blacklabel, Discover, Warninja, Hagop, Floflo, Neve, Mirana, Xenta just to name a few. We made some solid progression during vanilla.

2 Likes

I see a few familiar names here. I used to main on my Holy Priest, this character.

Ran a lot of PuGs back in the day, and raided regularly. Good to see some old names, and guild names too from back in the day.

Howdy all

Back in 2006 I played mostly a hunter named fladort. Played mostly with Oumpaa, Tooh, Unidentified and so many more. From time to time on my warrior I did pvp with Xorist (sp). Anyway moved off the server when TBC hit and they gave free transfers to Trolbane.

Anyway Now mostly play horde.

Brodie1125#1965

Hey bud, long time no see…

2 Likes

I was Aureliana on E’T, in Skull and a couple other guilds, and had a mage Fireandice later on. Transferred to Trollbane when they offered free transfers b/c I wanted to play my mage but everyone insisted I play the hunter. I pretty much don’t play any more. Haven’t yet decided if Classic will entice me back.

1 Like

Probably still standing in front of the auction house

4 Likes