Eight World Quests

One extra scene with Sylvanas isn’t really a big difference. Especially it’s all thrown out the window for SL cause she’s super evil now.

1 Like

How awesome would it be to have another requirement that you had to win a single battleground, like for the MoP Cloak.

The salt would be glorious, take notes Ion!

Hey, you two. Please answer just one question for me before I go, on behalf of everyone else in this pointless god-awful thread.

If we are allowed to swap freely between covenants, why does it bother you? You can still stay loyal to one covenant throughout the expansion and act out your fantasies.

Please answer straight. Don’t be disingenuous or dodge it.

6 Likes

When loyalist meet up with her at Windrunner Spire she did say, " When next you see me, you will understand." Now will that lead anywhere? It would be nice but we are talking Blizzard here.

I like how you elaborate on how they’re totally different. Except you didn’t.

You get one extra cut scene if you’re a loyalist that changes nothing overall.

3 Likes

@Sonechka Hi. Me again. I still haven’t recieved any answer to my question on how does opening up covenants negatively (or at all) affect your gameplay. Would be happy if you could provide one, but I won’t hold my breath.

6 Likes

I know CPR but please don’t hold your breath waiting for that.

3 Likes

Unfettered accessibility makes the game dull and bland. Your version is literally WoD 2.0; sit in a city, get a summons, and consult your menus.

Having a single barrier to entry populates the World even for the tiniest bit, then its a win for the game as a whole.

Could be the hint that she’s not super evil and getting a redemption per say like I think she will. That’s more cause she’s more popular than hated and the devs love her so much. I think the heel turn is fake but that’s just my opinion. :woman_shrugging:

I rolled my eyes so hard I went blind. Does anyone know a mechagnome that does eye implants?

Have you even looked at Shadowlands at all? It really does sound like your total knowledge of the expansion is the fraction of the article that you looked at before rushing to the forums to gloat.

4 Likes

No.

I am asking you prove your allegations of my and other posters’ motives with evidence and explanation demonstrating how your evidence proves your allegations.

But you can’t because you make it up simply to discredit opposing views.

So now you are calling me a troll. Again trying to discredit as well as distract from your inability to prove your allegations.

Maybe next time you should try letting your opinion stand on it’s own merit instead of trying to run other posters down with snarky remarks and misleading allegations.

Have fun grinding those two days, if you can handle that. I don’t think you can, but I’m hoping.

If Blizzard is relying on people switching covenants to “populate the world”, then that should be a massive red flag for how poorly world content is going to be implemented in Shadowlands.

5 Likes

Didn’t you just say something about making assertions?

Pretty sure we don’t have any idea if it will or not until we run into Sylvanas again in SL. Unless the developers already said something about the choice being only tied to this expansion and not continuing?

“tasks”

sounds like chores at this rate.

2 Likes

I bet you a thousand gold that the ‘tasks’ are the extra objectives quests from the N’Zoth invasions.

You’re the one making the assertion that they’re doing this to populate the world.

3 Likes

#PullTheRipcord

This isn’t what we wanted. This actually the casuals more than anything. Now you guys are definitely going to be rejected for being the wrong covenant.

How do you guys not get this? Us “”"“1%”"""" players do keys with guildies, we were never going to be punsihed lmao.

2 Likes