Eight World Quests

It’s official. Mythic players and streamers are so intimidated by eight world quest that they need the Devs to change it because world quests are ‘hard content’.

#RipCordClownShow

Edit:

Apparently its the start of a quest chain, although, according to those assembled, ‘it’s still hard’.

32 Likes

If it’s that easy why even put an arbitrary barrier in the first place?

55 Likes

This is worst case scenario tbh. It’s easy enough to where everyone will be expected to change to be optimal. Neither side wins here.

43 Likes

Here comes the goal post shifting.

6 Likes

Is that it? I guess the #PullTheRipcord movement is pointless now.

2 Likes

the first two blood elves are twins

16 Likes

I’m just saying this is a loss for both sides, nobody wins here. I would actually rather not get what I want as long as someone else gets what they want, but here both sides are just frustrated.

10 Likes

Doesn’t matter the size of the barrier, it should be removed. It’s arbitrary and Turnberry is right. How many world quests are available per day? Can you be locked out of content because it’s going to take 2 days to swap? #pulltheripcord

15 Likes

Both sides get what they want.

Mythic Raiders can still swap, while there’s a time investment for the swap.

5 Likes

Pull ripcord is what we call in today day and age, fake news.

2 Likes

That doesn’t change anything about the issue. Entire covenant swapping is not the goal. The issue is that many players will not be able to pick the covenant they enjoy without drastically impacting their combat gameplay. Swapping covenants has nothing to do with that.

28 Likes

Great minds think and dress alike.

1 Like

That just means I was right again. They simply made the measurement of time based on the player instead of an arbitrary number.

Wowhead left out that you lose all progress with The Covenant you leave.

Unless Blizzard changed that.

5 Likes

Oh…oh my.

Both sides do not get what they want. Mythic raiders want to be able to raid and do M+/Arena in the same day, with a 2 day wait this isn’t possible. More casual players want to not feel forced to change covenants, but with the wait being 2 days they will be expected to have the correct covenant.

18 Likes

Covenant progress is saved, so I don’t know where your getting your info from.

3 Likes

Is this a Dewey defeats Truman moment?

1 Like

Everything was fine.

Then it was changed.

Because originally you lost all progress with your covenant.

1 Like