Eight World Quests

Man, imagine what you’d know if you bothered to read the whole article instead of laser focusing on the 8 world quest requirement.

2 Likes

If you’re suffering from doing World Content then I have a small violin to play for you.

I did read it. Still doesn’t change the fact that it’s all based around World Content.

Again you proved you didn’t. They say they don’t know what else, if anything will be involved in switching back but they are assuming there will be more because Blizzard said they want it to be hard to go back to one you left. So saying it’s based around World Content and World Content alone is false until more is learned.

Anything else?

1 Like

We don’t know the full requirements yet. Which you’d know if you had actually read the article that you posted.

1 Like

Not a fact but you keep doing you.

3 Likes

Hey, you never did answer me.

Since covenants don’t affect the story why should they be punishing to switch?

I could just take your no answer for the answer I know to be true.

6 Likes

I wish it was a meaningful choice. I enjoy games like Mass Effect or Dragon Age or even SWTOR where your choices have impact on the story and such. This choice isn’t that. The only choice you are making is if you care about player power or not.

5 Likes

“It is also currently unknown if this is the only step to change your Covenant. Blizzard has specifically mentioned that returning to a Covenant is supposed to be an arduous task, and just completing objectives and World Quests can be considered a bit too easy.”

Error 404: does not compute.
Must feel nice to make yourself look petty.

10 Likes

So #pulltheripcord people can shout the sky is falling and you believe it, but actual, tangible evidence is ‘we still have to wait and see’.

Such a double standard.

Actually reading the article and posting what it says doesn’t fit the agenda here.

2 Likes

When we complained about heirloom changes we were told that leveling was gonna be so fast that heirlooms were pointless. I guess anyone who wants a certain covenant class combo can just level another toon. It’s gonna be so fast so it should be fine right?

It’s just the massive amount of hypocrisy that people will believe a prediction as long as it suits them, but then suddenly become dubious when actual things come out.

I’d still say pull the ripcord even if it does only take two days. It’s a pointless and petty speedbump that benefits nobody and doesn’t even make sense with the lore we’re presented in the Shadowlands.

2 Likes

This right here. I like doing every form of content this game has to offer. Raids, Mythic+, and PVP. I also like playing every spec of the classes I play. The whole covenant system has completely screwed me over.

6 Likes

Pot meet kettle.

3 Likes

Anyone can throw out allegations.

Let’s see some evidence and explanation with those quotes.

I have evidence, where’s yours? Oh wait, you don’t have any.

I have the link. The one you didn’t read. Off to the ignore button with you.

4 Likes

The ignore button, the keystone for people who’re factually correct.

Each covenant has its own campaign, and we don’t know what’s going to happen as that campaign progresses, we’re only seeing the first parts of the campaign available right now, which is effectively the ‘opening act’.

I fully expect, that just like with the War Campaign for BFA, that the more significant moments of the campaign will come in future content patches and that your choice is going to matter outside of aesthetics and abilities.