Eight World Quests

Do you even want the game to be good or are you just happy when the game isn’t good for others?

16 Likes

I am a little confused. Is there any time period that is required or can people just do the quests whenever they like?

That’s their thing. There is no logical argument in favor of restricting covenants.

5 Likes

A better question is did they actually read the article cause by their responses, it’s a no.

3 Likes

Well that doesn’t really fix anything but okay.

1 Like

How is this impacting your gameplay? It’s a simple errand.

As I mentioned in another thread, this is just how you go back as of this build. But what of total earned renown? Covenant upgrades? Other things?

I can see how Blizzard would make it slightly OKAY but a crap shoot everywhere else.

3 Likes

This is where you’re wrong. It’s not just like classes, and it’s definitely nothing like races. Racial buff differences are 1% at most. If you’ve researched anything at all about covenant abilities, you’ll know that’s not the case there.

Also, stop it already with the “new, specific society”. All these covenants are part of one society. One, it’s called the “afterlife”. They have unique duties that are meant to complement each other, and they actively work to help each other as well. They are ALSO facing the same crisis and common enemy right now, that is the Jailer.
So stop treating them like the game is asking you to choose between joining the Angels or the Demons. They are not opposing factions, they are complementary ones. Learn the difference.

12 Likes

It’s an unnecessary and tedious one.

1 Like

In the article they state that they think it will take more than just 8 WQs because Blizzard said they want going back to a covenant you left to be hard and 8 WQs isn’t hard. So far all they have is the 8 WQs.

1 Like

See what happens when you load the forums up with threads

Blizzard has to make it easy so we don’t go nuts

Now all we have to do is complain about a stupid barrier that pads out our play time by 2 hours and everyone can thank us when we get them two hours of their lives back when they feel like trying a different build

2 Likes

Thank you. I am curious to learn about the official process, I suppose I will know soon enough!

2 Likes

Also we help each covenant as we level up and get to try out each of their abilities. We already get access to all of them before 60 so taking them away by locking us in just doesn’t make sense to me.

3 Likes

Wait…

Are people seriously expecting free swaps with the ability to keep renown and covenant upgrades earned? Is that where the goalpost has shifted now?

First it was ‘we want easy/free swapping’ which, you now technically have, since 2 days of world quests is not exactly a tortourous grind, and now you not only want easy/free swapping, but you want no negative consequences for abandoning your covenants in the first place?

I means I cannot push M+ on the same days that I raid.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s what I’m doing. Wait and see.

1 Like

Yes. Because it shouldn’t be locked in the first place. The whole system is stupid.

6 Likes

Shifting? These guys are literally throwing the goal posts down the other end of the field.

1 Like

They abandoned me. I didn’t abandon them xd

2 Likes

The frame of a poorly implemented lore/story reason that doesn’t even fit within the narrative of the story? That frame? The covenants all want your help. They send you from one covenant to the next in the story to help each other solve the issue of missing souls/anima going to the maw. Dedicating yourself to one covenant is what doesn’t fit the frame of the expansion. If you level a character in the beta maybe you’d understand this.

5 Likes