Eight World Quests

What? Do you need your raid group for two days in order to do it? Again, trivial requirement is trivial.

Is this a challenge? Post on your main, let’s see which has a lower ilvl and acheive points. Your already down -10 points for playing on stormrage you darn elitist. I’ll have you know I have never stepped in a heroic raid for the past two expansions.

We will be raiding Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday.

So If i finish doing raid on Thursday, and decide I want to do Arena the earliest I can do arena is Saturday with the correct covenant (not including the obvious tweet that there is more to do), then when I finish i have to swap back which is impossible for Sunday raid.

Finish raid Sunday:

Tuesday correct arena covenant

Impossible to be back by Wednesday.

That said it won’t impact me because i have multiple shamans, which I’ve mentioned dozens of times.

3 Likes

Regardless, you’re arguing that the person knows nothing based on their content cleared because you inspected their armoury. As long as forum alts are a thing, that line of attack is useless.

But, but 0.00001% dps difference, but, but abilities don’t matter.

The cluelessness of bottom of the barrel players who only do LFR makes me laugh so hard.

1 Like

I think they have me on ignore.

If not, Sonechka, it’s already been stated that there is more to it than just the 8 world quests, please stop.

Real life examples go over their brains faster than an azerite-fueled propulsion rocket.

3 Likes

You keep asking the same question about a scenario that’s irrelevant. Covenants are coming out as is and I get to experience the game as intended. I could care less what you do afterwards.

And? It’s trivial. Can’t wait to see the other low bar for success tomorrow.

OMG YOU HAVE A RAIDING SCHEDULE?!

wkflefkwkljfwiofuiwehfwuweuewhwefuwt

THATS THE MOST ELITIST THING IVE EVER HEARD OF.

5 Likes

N’oh my god… I’ve been exposed.

All this time… i was the elitist…

1 Like

You don’t know that. Eventually, the ripcord will be pulled. Whether it is at launch or patch 9.3, it will be pulled. So it isn’t irrelevant. Yet you refuse to answer a question, because you don’t have an answer. A little tip, educate yourself on a topic, before you embarass yourself like you did now.

1 Like

People who want covenants locked are trying to dictate the choice of players. I reckon people like you OP are the actual elitists.

6 Likes

It is irrelevant. People will have experienced the game as intended, and if they want it changed, go for it.

Coming from the guy that can only achievement shame when I don’t answer his pointless question, will do.

Finally. :clap:t2: I see you ate that snickers bar.

1 Like

Yeah and then hey why choose a covenant at all? just let us swap mid fight right?

No. The game you’re asking for would be bad.

Imagine if you had to wait 2 days to change your talent rows. 10/10 game design.

1 Like

The caveat is I want to play the game as intended first, not be dictated to by the beta fondlers.

It’s not a pointless question. It’s a question that destroys your entire pointless argument. Pulling the ripcord wouldn’t affect you in ANY way whatsoever, yet you continue to fight against it for… I don’t know… attention?

3 Likes

Why not argue the points being made instead of making up arguments? Obviously noone wants the ability to swap mid fight, there is no precedent set for it. There is, however, a precedent to swap talents in rest areas or out of combat with a tome. That’s what people are asking for.