Eight World Quests

He never had any credibility before this post but after the post removed all doubt

3 Likes

Ikr, I haven’t even done above a 10+ M+ key or even a single normal raid this expansion but because I want to be able to switch covenants so I can enjoy all aspects of the game optimally. I’m suddenly the elite of the elite of the gamers who has 12/12 Mythic Ny’alotha and has done a m+ 125

6 Likes

Can you just stop oozing your toxicity onto these forums you elitist?

It’s disgusting honestly and makes me sick.

Edit: god so selfish

4 Likes

Simply posting #PullTheRipcord will immediately place CE: Nyalotha in your achievements. It’s known.

4 Likes

It took a dev’s child to remove the b-word from the Garrosh-Sylvanas dialogue. But a literal movement won’t open up the covenants?

6 Likes

Lol I think just zoning into a +125 mythic would kill you from the environment: gravitational pull nd atmospheric pressure increased to 20x the surface of Azeroth. GG, players

3 Likes

That’s amazing when will it proc? Next time I log in?

Yes, it will proc immediately after you log in and defeat N’zoth on Mythic difficulty. I forgot to mention the second part earlier, my bad. Sorry.

1 Like

GOLD :joy: :clap:t2:

I think my voidwalker overheard you and he got so pumped up he carried my afk butterwinkle through a whole fight in Dragon Soul.

We can't cater to the minority

Also

We changed the story because someones grandkid or whatever was confused

Can’t wait for the bombing of theramore to be retconned into a WATERBOMBING of theramore.

Zany Garrosh! What’s he up to next time!

Committing genocide is A-OK, rude language is not.

4 Likes

Now they are MORE confused!

Kid: Grandpa Hamstar why did they remove the b-word, but kept all the killing, murder, genocide, war, blood, death, cannibalisms, implied r-word, and kinky tentacle monsters?

Me: For the last time I’m not your grandpa and who the heck are you?!?!

3 Likes

Is that supposed to be an insult? Do you see yourself as some casual crusader? What a joke.

2 Likes

Sonechka tried to become the crusader for the casual and ended up being crowned King Clown.

:crown:
:clown_face:

4 Likes

Fighting over nothing once again

You realize that people post on forum alts right?

This is why arguing that someone doesn’t know what they’re talking about on the basis of content cleared is stupid, because you have no way of really knowing what content someone has, or has not cleared.

Combat the argument, rather than the person making the argument.

How? You still can’t manage eight world quests?

Man, are you still really going to try and do this.

This is really uncomfortable for everyone here ugh.

I assure you everyone here is gritting their teeth here.

1 Like

Less so than daily quests. At least with world, I do my task and move on to the next. I still have to go TO the quest giver to even start the damn things. No way of knowing what the quests even are before I talk to the npcs who can’t be bothered to do their own chores.

Combat what argument exactly? Every question I’ve asked she either dodged or refused to answer. She has no idea what she’s talking about.

4 Likes

Do you think you’re a voice for the casuals?

1 Like