#PullTheRipcord

Top 10 most painful anime moments

Covenant design is so stupid. The expac already is such a big PitA to play alts on, but then they design the quest lines to make you have to level 4 separate characters, one for each covenant to see the whole story, plus grind soul ash and anima for each one. (NOT TO MENTION tens of thousands upon tens of thousands of anima to buy all the transmog options for each covenant X each armor type, that you can’t even use outside of the covenant lock.)

One of the first character I leveled was a monk but I picked Necrolords 'cause they are badass. Didn’t think it would be a big deal. Well turns out Necrolords is trash tier for monks (plus the flesh shield ability is sooo bad) Kyrian is the one you’re ‘supposed’ to pick but I already assigned one of my other 3 characters to Kyrian. Have to swap them around to fix it but then I gotta grind all that stupidity again. So dumb. (Lucky me the other 2 actually got decent covenants for their classes by random)

Ohh you’re the big bad Mall Walker, but wait, you can only do stuff in the part of the Mall you join I guess. One of my guys can only work in the shoe department, another only can bake cheap pizza in the food court. I saved the Mall but it’s not enough for these yahoos.

5 Likes