Eight World Quests

Did you really type this out and thought it was a good point?

My gosh…

1 Like

Like I said earlier, I can heal heroics as a balance druid. Or, alternately, I can tank -AND- heal heroics as a resto druid. Heroics aren’t difficult. That’s why they basically become meaningless after the first couple weeks.

1 Like

It is the point. You can do 80% of the content with any combination. Only in Mythics does it actually matter if you chase trends or not.

You don’t have any point. You don’t do any endgame PvE content, but you lecture people on it. For you, picking whatever Covenant won’t matter in the end, since you don’t raid or do Mythic+. But I’ll tell you a little secret, other people do. And those people don’t want their experience ruined by a person who could barely get past Wrathion on LFR.

3 Likes

Mythic+, Mythic raiding and Arena you mean right?

1 Like

I argue that the very fact this wowhead article exists was due to dev changes on receipt of feedback - whether tacit or via gameplay (noting covenant populations for dungeon/pvp/raid testing in beta).

The entire process of alpha and beta is feedback. You know all of this, but just giving exmaples.

I do raid and Mythic +, even rank in Arena. But I’m not in a hurry to do any of that in a dead-end patch.

Keep making assertions though, it doesn’t take away from the fact that all of you ‘skilled’ people can’t handle eight world quests.

1 Like

I may have to hit you up in game one day my friend.

True my friend, i see where you’re going with this.

#PullTheRipcord TO THE MOON

This is incorrect, because you are not counting PvP.

Also, again with the generalizing. Can’t people doing heroics want to actually be better? Who are you to say just because it’s “ok” for you it’s ok for them too?

FYI the OP is wrong. WoW Head updated the article that Towlee completed the FIRST step and there are more steps that are accessed “at a later date”.

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/Wowhead/status/1301328794763046914

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

OHOHOHHOHOHOHOHOH

AHAHAH MY SIDES

@SONICCHU OR WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

OH MAN THIS IS TOO GREAT HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Edit 1: LOLOLOLOLOL

Edit 2: BABWAHHAHAHAH

Edit 3: HAHAHAHASHSHSHHAHA

Edit 4: LOOOOOROFLAMAOA

GUYS ITS OFFICIALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

5 Likes

But the important question remains which twin is the hottest?

/thread right there.

1 Like

If Rextroy can take Prot Pally to Gladiator, it’s very possible in PvP.

They can do whatever they want, but don’t pretend like there’s some gigantic cleft where classes can’t be flexible.

I called it up top…

3 Likes

Zuldumar the absolute Prophet with that one, damn.

2 Likes

RIGHT AGAIN GUYS BY THE WAY HAHAHAHAHAHA

2 Likes

You keep using the word “handle”. Our criticism isn’t that we can’t “handle” WQs, it’s that a simple talent change shouldn’t be timegated. The Vulpera above gave a perfect example. If he’s on a DPS spec and her guild requires him to heal, he has to go through 2 days of WQs just to switch a simple talent. I don’t expect you to understand, but don’t act like you do either.

What, was that the gladiator that was achieved due to stacking infinite stars? I am not real savvy to arena names and pvp greats, so not sure if I’m thinking the same person.