Eight World Quests

Should wait until all the information comes out before you make a fool of yourself like you just did.

bro, I just want to be able to switch my stuff when I wanna pvp, do m+ or raids. Or when I change specs as well. This is cringe. #pulltheripcord.

2 Likes

That’s how a few people take this. Blizzard relenting without acknowledging it, or them stringing everyone along allowing people to assume the worst (as this community does the best out of all game communities).

Those crafty knaves!

Everything in WoW is arbitrary. It’s a game. Barriers are there to prevent just logging in and gear showing up in your mailbox. (Or in this case covenants being as impermanent as talents.)

“What trade, thou knave? Thou naughty knave, what trade?” - Julius Ceasar, Shakespeare

Apparently doing World Quests is too much of a hurdle for Mythic Raiders.

1 Like

Ah false information the anti ripcord stock and trade

I take it you missed the part where it’s more than just World Quests? You should probably stop, dude. :confused:

2 Likes

AHAHAH MAN IM THIS IS A GOLD MINE

ROUND OF APPLAUSE EVERYONE

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

Don’t say that, this was a funny thread.

…what game have you been beta testing, chief?

3 Likes

It’s like talking to a wall with you. You were given multiple examples and explanations, but you keep ignoring them and pushing your selfish agenda.

Imagine trying to throw an ability with a reputation and calling the game Baldurs Gate.

2 Likes

Might wanna get all the news on the topic before you make yourself look like the entire circus next time OP.

6 Likes

What tank spec is going to be best among the following choices:
Paladin,
Druid,
Monk,
DH,
DK
and what Covenant? I’m legitimately asking for a friend.

He literally even couldn’t wait until someone had done the quest before he posted the thread.

Oh god I’m actually dying from laughter someone save me

I love healing paladins! So do that, I have no clue what covenant though.

1 Like

I am sorry, what’s your point? I want to be better, and I want to pick the right tool for the right situation, what are you trying to say by linking the video? That I am not the best PvPer?

How gigantic a cleft is gigantic? I think for a lot of people not being able to pick the right tool for the right job is pretty gigantic. Who are you to decide for me?

1 Like

I’m a boy Vulpera. :frowning:

3 Likes