Eight World Quests

They can still do Heroics in a sub-optimal build, but keep exaggerating.

This feels like slapping a bandaid on a gushing wound. How does this even solve the problem? The issues with Covenants still exist, all this does is add extra grind to dodge around something that is still locked in place unchanged.

Don’t change. Live with your choices and move on. Your creating a barrier. Blizzard made cov to be important but you want them to a meaningless skill tree.

I put them on ignore long ago. I’m guessing I missed out?

I can heal heroics as a boomkin. >.>

Hehe, not really. It’s more of the same really.

1 Like

You wanted to pull the ripcord over eight world quests, that sounds really petty for someone so ‘skilled’.

Again, who is “they”? Who are you speaking for?

Just because you don’t want to be better, doesn’t mean others don’t.

1 Like

I’ll always have Legion (and WoD, and BfA, and MoP, and…). :slight_smile:

If this is true then I’m actually quite happy with the change. It means you get to switch coves And earn gold and or rep at the same time that’s actually better then spending gold to swap azerite traits

Of course it would have to be true

Sonechka

I’m:

1. 2400 in Arena
  2. Raid leader 12/12M on two shamans
  3. Don’t even do keys but have done higher than a 20
  4. Am a PerkyPug carrier who helps people without guilds get AOTC in my spare time

You are

1. 2/12 LFR
  2. Highest key is a 7.

When will you stop doing yourself like this man.

Have mercy on yourself

4 Likes

What if, after you do the 8 world quests, you then have to use a consumable that only drops in Mythic Castle Nathria? Then the OP can start a whole new thread complaining about Mythic raiders regarding that.

All you have to do is look at the logs people post. Heroic content is made with flexibility in mind, but you keep achievement sniping…

“I don’t raid or do Mythic+, but I’ll lecture people on what is optimal and what isn’t”

4 Likes

And yet I can handle eight world quests and a progress bar.

2 Likes

Because you don’t care. But just because you don’t, doesn’t mean others don’t. So please stop.

2 Likes

“I don’t have an actual point, so I’ll keep achievement sniping because that’s all I can do.”

1 Like

Who are you kidding, you were never going to try and be competitive anyway. You’re not doing 2 days of world quests to swap covenant because you don’t care brooo

You don’t care so much you keep making threads like this about how you don’t care sooo much. Guys he doesn’t care!

4 Likes

I can post Logs clearing Heroics on the same Druid using every Covenant combination just to prove the point.

This is my first thread, lol. Keep trying.

I mean at least for someone like me who is never going to switch, it’s nice to know that if I ever felt compelled to it’s just two days away.