. ten characters

scroll up, there’s a video link showing someone literally clicking the spot where the ah npc is supposed to be every 50 seconds (bot auto-attempting to reopen AH UI). Booty Bay AH Bots just hit different.

Don’t get stuck in another loop.

Scream “fire” and then claim you didn’t say there was a fire.

:clown_face:

1 Like

What would they need all that gold for? I’m assuming there is real money involved

For starters, you can have up to $350 in Blizz Balance per bnet account (with an authenticator, $110 without an authenticator).

It’s nice being able to pay for the game using in-game gold.

I mean, there is an issue with people having a crazy number of multibox accounts doing nothing but laundering items and gold.

Or did we forget that escrows are now banned to help squash that issue, as a ride-on package to the boosting community ban?

In fact, OP should look into whether said escrow ban language applies to said case he’s talking about.

tell me does this person stream on twitch under a name starting with H

Well I guess they could be buying a lot of hearthstone packs?

Not that I know of. I can send you enough information in game if you’d like and you’d have to log into retail to verify it yourself.

It was permitted for such a long time because it wasn’t widespread or heavily abused.

Once people started really abusing it, Blizzard killed it. It took a LONG time for it to get big and abusive. I didn’t really start seeing that happening until BfA.

There’s a lot of things you can buy on the shop. That’s for sure. Once people realize you can spend the money on non-WoW things in the shop, their perspective may change.

re: notice “bank areas” are no longer allowed

I would have to make a character on that server and I actually am not sure I have room if this thread is still happening tomorrow maybe I will get curious enough to do that.

I think multiboxing got the axe initially because a lot of the bots were using the same software as the multiboxers and it was easier for them to program to scan ‘x’ software but if they allowed multiboxers they would get caught up in the sweeps as well.

are you on this server in classic? westfall?

ok - it is BC classic now - and I got hit with an update - ok in game

It was because of the bots getting hold of it, but that’s what I’m talking about when I talk about it being widespread and abused. It got abused by the bots, so the people just using it for fun got lumped in with the truly abusive players/bots.

1 Like

This is the best answer

2 Likes

Follow that format for any server and you’re more than likely to find one.