Easy fix to bg ques

I think an easy solution is to allow horde to que as alliance like they can in retail or allow horde to play vs horde, both things would fix que times and save questers from getting ganked for honor

7 Likes

No.

If alliance has to deal with 15 to 1 odds on every square inch of the world map… then horde has to sit in BG queues for 30 minutes.

Reap what you sow, yo.

10 Likes

One horde feels froggy and they all jump ya. Have you seen those summoning stones? 30+ horde just sitting there. One stabs ya and its all over. Lord forbid you fight back then they all just rally up. World events? Can’t do those as alliance. Should you take it it’ll flip back shortly within 10-15minutes in halaa. I think i’ve only seen spirit towers in ally control during the early morning.

I bet the horde auction house actually has non-inflated prices for resources as well. Belfy boi, what’s a stack of addy and fel iron going for on your server?

End of the day the horde doesn’t get to have their cake and eat it too. Ya’ll already get the full damn cake and cry when alliance get a slice because of your own actions. Gotta pay for them racials some how.

3 Likes

If we cant complain about ques, you cant complain about being honor farmed.

Now go hide in your pve cage, casual

1 Like

Dude doesn’t even produce vitamin D milk

Go back to the pastures kid.

No that’s your server, there are plenty of servers with balance.

Yet a new and exciting take on a topic that’s been brought up multiple times on the forums now… a shame someone just won’t post in those.

0 posts, posting on a demon hunter, obviously bait

Sorry my casual cage was chosen at the character select screen. Next time maybe ya’ll can call more people when you lose the 1v1 again.

Sound good to me.

Then again, I haven’t done a battleground since 2008. So my opinion is worth exactly…

It may do what you say but you’ve neglected to consider one massive point: What the hell is the point of going Alliance then?

4 Likes

so the whole reason people rolled alliance is solely due to bg ques being faster…jesus if thats true then i get why you all rage every horde que time post.

1 Like

How many threads are there about being camped?

How many threads are there about “fixing” the Horde BG queues?

1 Like

Lol, how many of those 1v1’s are you winning?

go clout chase esfand or something

Flag as inappropriate for making posts that already have threads. Violation of code of conduct

no, the easy solution is to reroll. it’s literally right infront of your face. denying it won’t bring any solution.

1 Like

I find it hilarious people are defending 40 min+ queue times to PLAY content they want to play. Boohoo you got killed on a pvp server and now are defending a faulty system design.

1 Like

are you serious? nobody said to jump on the bandwagon. it was a person choice that every individual makes. get over yourself.

When the choice being made is 4:1 in favor of one side, that begs the question. What did the one side have over the other?

No not coercion, unless you consider community pressure. However, finding yourself in an overpopulated boat doesn’t absolve you of all your responsibility as a decision maker.