Easy fix to bg ques

Horde vs Horde bgs when the que goes over 10 mins. Every BC private server was able to fix this issue easily

2 Likes

Then go to a private server. Go somewhere that isn’t what we are playing. This isn’t some private server. This is the game

Deal with it or leave

If you can already do that in retail why don’t you just go play retail? This game was not made for the retail demographic, understand that all these players that came back to an almost dead game was because they wanted the game of old they remembered.

The Subs show Classic was one of the most successful release even overshadowing Shadowlands release. Those players do not like retail.

#Don’tRetailmyClassic

I win every single 1v1 and that’s all i ever do. My 67 rogue loves ganking 70s all day long, hunters are a favorite of mine.

I’m sure :roll_eyes:

30 Mins? I WISH! Im currently sitting in queue for over 1 hour 30 mins.

Seems like there would be less ganking on the unbalanced servers if there were shorter queue times.

Yes Wpvp and PVP servers have nothing to do with BG’s and arenas

But if you feel as strongly about the whole “reap what you sow” idea then you should absolutely support Alliance Paladins not having SoB. If not just another hypocritical Alliance player.

1 Like

Which has zero to do with why Merc Mode is an excellent solution to Horde queue times.

When TBC Classic was announced there was plenty of discussion about the seals for paladins. Alliance players were at a disadvantage and it was unfair. I myself, a HORDE player, wanted to see both seals available to both sides. That change was made, and it seems to be one everyone enjoyed. It’s funny to me that these grifters that demand Horde suffer through massively terrible queue times because they don’t like Horde just kind of, ignore that.

I guess it’s ok for these Alliance player forum warriors if Horde has a disadvantage, but any changes for the benefit of the Alliance are ok.

Why do we let them devolve this conversation into a faction versus faction argument? The queue time lengths would be a problem REGARDLESS of which faction was affected by them.

There way more people playing retail than any firm of classic lol…

I would totally agree about being able to play for the other side ONLY IF both factions get that choice.

Which is the Alliance program in a nutshell, mass dishonesty.

Changes for us not for Horde

At heart its a selfish childish view of the game , especially when it comes to Merc mode when they know very well it wil lnot affect a single Alliance player in a negative way

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.